E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- J. Fan, C.A. Hvidd, H. Yang, Performance analysis of a new design of office diffuse ceiling ventilation system, Energy and Buildings 59, 73-81 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jacobs, E.C.M. Van Oeffelen, B. Knoll, Diffuse ceiling ventilation, a new concept for healthy and productive classrooms, Indoor Air, Copenhagen, Denmark (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nielsen, E. Jakubowska, The performance of diffuse ceiling inlet and other room air distribution systems, Cold climate HVAC (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, T. Yu, P.K. Heiselberg, M.Z. Pomianowski, P.V. Nielsen, Diffuse ceiling ventilation: design guide, Technical report, Aalborg University, Department of Civil Engineering. No. 217 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nielsen, R.W. Vilsbøll, L. Liu, R.L. Jensen, Diffuse Ceiling Ventilation and the Influence of Room Height and Heat Load Distribution, Healthy Building, Eindhoven, Netherland (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, M.H. Kristensen, J.S. Jensen, P.K. Heiselberg, R.L. Jensen, M. Pomianowski, Parametrical analysis on the diffuse ceiling ventilation by experimental and numerical studies, Energy and Building, vol. 111, pp. 87–97 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, P.K. Heiselberg, M. Pomianowski, T. Yu, Experimental study of diffuse ceiling ventilation coupled with a thermally activated building construction in an office room, Energy and Building, vol. 105, pp. 60–70 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DS/EN 15726 Dansk standard, Ventilation for buildings – Air diffusion – Measurements in the occupied zone of air conditioned/ventilated rooms to evaluate thermal and acoustic conditions(2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Kristensen, J. S. Jensen, R. L. Jensen, Air temperature measurements using Dantec Draught Probes, Aalborg: Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University. DCE Technical reports, No 189 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- DS/EN 13779 Dansk standard, Ventilation for non-residential buildings – Performance requirements for ventilation and room-conditioning systems(2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Dreau, P. Heiselberg, R. L. Jensen, Experimental data from a full-scale facility investigating radiant and convective terminals: Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, Description of the experimental data. Aalborg: Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University. DCE Technical reports, No. 168 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nielsen, Analysis and design of room air distribution systems,HVAC&R Research, 13: 6, 987-997 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- DS/EN 13182 Dansk standard, Ventilation For Buildings‐ Instrumentation Requirements For Air Velocity Measurements In Ventilated Spaces(2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.