E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- L. Ekberg, Importance of ventilation filters for particle concentrations in indoor air (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2017 - Method of Testing General Ventilation Air-Cleaning Devices for Removal Efficiency by Particle Size (ANSI Approved) – ASHRAE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 779:2012, Particulate air filters for general ventilation – Determination of the filtration performance, CEN – European Committee for Standardization (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EN 16798-3 CEN, Energy performance of buildings - Ventilation for buildings - Part 3: For non-residential buildings – Performance requirements for ventilation and room-conditioning systems – European Committee for Standardization (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 16890-1, Air filters for general ventilation — Part 1: Technical specifications, requirements and classification system based upon particulate matter efficiency (ePM), CEN – European Committee for Standardization (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 16890-2, Air filters for general ventilation — Part 2: Measurement of fractional efficiency and air flow resistance, CEN – European Committee for Standardization (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Socialstyrelsen, Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare (2006), Partiklar i inomhusmiljön en litteraturgenomgång. - http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/publiceratmaterial/publikationer/Partiklar-i-inomhusmiljon---en-litteraturgenomgang/ [Google Scholar]
- VDI 6022, Part 1, 01 :2018, Ventilation and indoor-air quality, Hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units (VDI Ventilation Code of Practice), VDI – Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.