E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- P.M. Bluyssen, D. Zhang, S. Kurvers, M. Overtoom, M. Ortiz-Sanchez, Self-reported health and comfort of school children in 54 classrooms of 21 Dutch school buildings, Building and Environment 138: 106–123 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Mahnke, Color, environment& human response, New York: John Wiley & Sons (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yildirim, K. Cagatay, N. Ayalp, Effect of wall colour on the perception of classrooms, Indoor and Built Environment 2015; 24 (5): 607–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W ohlfart, Color and light effects on students’ achievement, behaviour and physiology, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Faculty of Extension, University of Alberta; Report (1986). [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Winterbottom, A. Wilkins, Lighting and discomfort in the classroom, Journal of environmental psychology,29 (1) (2009) 63-75. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Bluyssen, F. van Zeist, S. Kurvers, M. Tenpierik, S. Pont, B. Wolters, L. van Hulst, D. Meertins, The creation of SenseLab: A laboratory for testing and experiencing single and combinations of indoor environmental conditions, Intelligent Buildings International 10: 1, 5-18 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. McMahon, T. Pasquel, International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics [IIIEE]. Looking on the bright side. Lund: IIIEE. LIGHTING UP STUDENTS, Looking on the Bright Side,(2014) 21. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sleegers, N. Moolenaar, M. Galetzka, A. Pruyn, B. Sarroukh, B. Van der Zande, Lighting affects students’ concentration positively: Findings from three Dutch studies, Lighting research & technology, 45 (2) (2013) 159-175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, H. Xu, F. Zhang, Z. Wang, Influence of color temperature on comfort and preference for LED indoor lighting, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics,129 (2017) 21–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lechner, Heating, cooling, lighting: Sustainable design methods for architects, John wiley & sons, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, M. Ortiz, P.M. Bluyssen, Clustering of Dutch school children based on their preferences and needs of the IEQ in classrooms, Building and Environment 10. 1016/j.buildenv.2018. 10.014 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kwallek, H. Woodson, C. Lewis, C. Sales, Impact of three interior color schemes on worker mood and performance relative to individual environmental sensitivity, Color Research & Application: Endorsed by Inter-Society Color Council, The Colour Group (Great Britain), Canadian Society for Color, Color Science Association of Japan, Dutch Society for the Study of Color, The Swedish Colour Centre Foundation, Colour Society of Australia, Centre F~ais de la Couleur, 22 (2) (1997) 121-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I D. Zavagno, L. Tommasi, B. Laeng, The eye pupil’s response to static and dynamic illusions of luminosity and darkness, i-Perception,8 (4) (2017) 2041669517717754. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.