E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- E. M. Elliott, “The irrelevant-speech effect and children: Theoretical implications of developmental change,” Memory & Cognition, vol. 30, pp. 478–487, 2002. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Bluyssen, D. Zhang, S. Kurvers, M. Overtoom, and M. Ortiz-Sanchez, “Self-reported health and comfort of school children in 54 classrooms of 21 Dutch school buildings,” Building and Environment, vol. 138, pp. 106–123, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Klatte, J. Hellbrück, J. Seidel, and P. Leistner, “Effects of classroom acoustics on performance and well-being in elementary school children: A field study,” Environment and Behavior, vol. 42, pp. 659–692, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Catalina and T. Banu, “Impact of indoor environmental conditions on students intellectual performance,” Buletinul Institutului Politehnic din lasi. Sectia Constructii, Arhitectura, vol. 60, p. 23, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Rogers, J. J. Lister, D. M. Febo, J. M. Besing, and H. B. Abrams, “Effects of bilingualism, noise, and reverberation on speech perception by listeners with normal hearing,” Applied Psycholinguistics, vol. 27, pp. 465–485, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- R. Plomp and A. Duquesnoy, “Room acoustics for the hearing impaired,” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 71, pp. S19-S19, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- P. Nelson, K. Kohnert, S. Sabur, and D. Shaw, “Classroom noise and children learning through a second language: Double jeopardy?,” Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, vol. 36, pp. 219–229, 2005. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Maxwell, “A safe and welcoming school: What students, teachers, and parents think,” Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, pp. 271–282, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Tanner and A. Langford, “The Importance of Interior Design Elements as They Relate to Student Outcomes,” 2003 [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Bluyssen, F. van Zeist, S. Kurvers, M. Tenpierik, S. Pont, B. Wolters, et al. , “The creation of SenseLab: a laboratory for testing and experiencing single and combinations of indoor environmental conditions,” Intelligent Buildings International, pp. 1–14, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Nijs and M. Rychtáriková, “Calculating the optimum reverberation time and absorption coefficient for good speech intelligibility in classroom design using U50,” Acta Acustica united with Acustica, vol. 97, pp. 93–102, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Shield and J. E. Dockrell, “The Effects of classroom and environmental noise on children’s academic performance,” in 9th International Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem (ICBEN), Foxwoods, CT, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. C. North and D. J. Hargreaves, “Music and consumer behaviour,” Oxford handbook of music psychology, pp. 481–490, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.