E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- M. Takahashi et al. Effects of Active Design for Workplace on Occupants Behavior Part 2 Productivity (SHASE. 8, 25-28, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Engelen et al. Is activity-based working impacting health, work performance and perceptions? A systematic review(Build. Res. Inf. 47, 468–479, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wohlers et al. Choosing where to work at work– towards a theoretical model of benefits and risks of activity-based flexible offices (Ergonomics 60 (4), 467-486, 2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Seddigh et al. Does personality have a different impact on self-rated distraction, job satisfaction, and job performance in different office types? (PLoS One 11 (5), 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oshio et al. Development, Reliability, and Validity of the Japanese Version of Ten Item Personality Inventorn (Jpn. J. Pers. 21 ,40–52, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Gosling et al. A very brief measure of the Big- Five personality domains (J. Res. Pers. 37, 504-528, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ikaga et al. The Influence of Office Building Space and Communication on Intellectual Productivity (AIJ 3, 149-152, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.