E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- L. Ricciardi, C. Prevost, L. Bouilloux, R. Sestier-Carlin, Experimental and numerical study of heavy gas dispersion in a ventilated room, J Hazard Mater 152 (2) (2008) 493–505. [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Foat, J. Nally, S.T. Parker, Investigating a selection of mixing times for transient pollutants in mechanically ventilated, isothermal rooms using automated computational fluid dynamics analysis, Building and Environment 118 (2017) 313–322. [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, B.Z. Li, Q.X. Cheng, A.N. Baldwin, Y.Z. Shang, Investigations of indoor air quality of large department store buildings in China based on field measurements, Building and Environment 118 (2017) 128–143. [Google Scholar]
- P. Rohdin, B. Moshfegh, Numerical predictions of indoor climate in large industrial premises. A comparison between different k–ε models supported by field measurements, Building and Environment 42 (11) (2007) 3872-3882. [Google Scholar]
- E. Finlayson, A. Gadgil, T. Thatcher, R. Sextro, Pollutant dispersion in a large indoor space. Part 2: Computational fluid dynamics predictions and comparison with a scale model experiment for isothermal flow, Indoor Air 14 (4) (2004) 272-283. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tominaga, T. Stathopoulos, CFD simulations of near-field pollutant dispersion with different plume buoyancies, Building and Environment (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tominaga, S. Akabayashi, T. Kitahara, Y. Arinami, Air flow around isolated gable-roof buildings with different roof pitches: Wind tunnel experiments and CFD simulations, Building and Environment 84 (2015) 204–213. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yin, Y.G. Li, Y.F. Fan, M. Sandberg, Unsteady large-scale flow patterns and dynamic vortex movement in near-field triple buoyant plumes, Building and Environment 142 (2018) 288–300. [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken, LES over RANS in building simulation for outdoor and indoor applications: A foregone conclusion?, Building Simulation 11 (5) (2018) 821–870. [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Britter, J. McQuaid, Workbook on the dispersion of dense gases, Health and Safety Executive, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nielsen, F. Allard, H.B. Awbi, L. Davidson, A. Schälin, Computational Fluid Dynamics in Ventilation Design REHVA Guidebook No 10, Taylor & Francis, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An introduction to computational fluid dynamics: the finite volume method, Pearson Education 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Britter, Atmospheric dispersion of dense gases, Annual review of fluid mechanics 21 (1) (1989) 317–344. [Google Scholar]
- R. Britter, A review of some mixing experiments relevant to dense gas dispersion, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.