E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- P. Saarinen, P. Kalliomäki, H. Koskela, & J. W. Tang. Large-eddy simulation of the containment failure in isolation rooms with a sliding door—An experimental and modelling study. In Building Simulation (Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 585-596). Tsinghua University Press. (2018, June). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalliomäki, P., Saarinen, P., & Koskela, H. Effect of Door Opening in Hospital Isolation Room. In 45th R 3 Nordic Symposium (p. 99). [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Harsem, M. C. Lind, B Venås, P. Kalliomäki, H Koskela. Door and Passage Induced Air Exchange Across Hinged Door. Presented at the RoomVent and Ventilation 2018 Conference in Espoo, Finland (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Harsem, T. T., Venås, B, Vikan, A. W., Lind, M. C., Kalliomäki, P., Koskela, H. CFD Simulations of Door and Passage Induced Air Exchange Across Hinged Door. Presented at the 39th AIVC conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” in September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Fisk. Health benefits of particle filtration. Indoor air, 23 (5), 357-368 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kalliomäki, P. Saarinen, J. W. Tang, and H, Koskela. Airflow patterns through single hinged and sliding doors in hospital isolation rooms. International Journal of Ventilation, 14 (2), 111-126. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.