E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- ISO 9920:2007 Ergonomics of the thermal environment -- Estimation of thermal insulation and water vapour resistance of a clothing ensemble (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, P.O., Thermal Comfort, Danish Technical Press (1970), [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2017, Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nakano, J. and Tanabe, S., Thermal Comfort and Adaptation in Semi-Outdoor Environments, ASHRAE Transactions, Vol.110(2), pp.543-553 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- de Dear, R.J. and Brager, G.S., The adaptive model of thermal comfort and energy conservation in the built environment, International Journal of Biometeorology, 45, pp.100–108 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nicol, J.F. and Humphreys, M.A., Derivation of the adaptive equations for thermal comfort in freerunning buildings in European standard EN15251, Building and Environment, 45, pp.11–17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.