E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- L. Galburn, K.Kitapci, Accuracy of speech transmission index predictions based on the reverberation time and signal-to-noise ratio, Applied Acoustics, Vol. 81 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pierrette, E. Parizet, P. Chevret, J. Chatillon, Noise effect on comfort in open-space offices: development of an assessment questionnaire, Ergonomics, 58 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. AlHorr, M. Arif, A. Kaushik, A. Mazroei, M. Kat afygiotou, E. Elsarrag Occupant productivity and office indoor environment quality: a review of the literature, Build Environ, 105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, J.S. Bradley Effects of room acoustics on the intelligibility of speech in classroom for young children, J Acoust Soc Am, 125 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Klatte, T. Lachmann, M. Meis Effects of noise and reverberation on speech perception and listening comprehension of children and adults in a classroom-like setting, Noise Health, 12 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STAS 9783/0-83, Parameters for the acoustic design and control of public audition rooms. [Google Scholar]
- NSI/ASA S12.60. Acoustical performance criteria, design requirements, and guidelines for schools, Part 1: Permanent schools. New York: American National Standards Institute, Inc. [ANSI] and Acoustical Society of America [ASA]; 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gramez, F. Boubenider, Acoustic comfort evaluation for a conference room: A case study, Applied Acoustics, 118 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Munteanu, D. Bogdan, M. Ligia Mihaela, N. Cobîrzan, D. R.Tămaș-Gavrea, F. Babota, The acoustic properties of the lecture hall of the Faculty of Building Services in Cluj-Napoca, Procedia Manufacturing, 22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nowoświat, M. Olechowska, J. Ślusarek, Prediction of reverberation time using the residual minimization method, Applied Acoustics, 106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ODEON Acoustic Software for Room Analysis https://odeon.dk/acoustics_simulation_software/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.