E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Asafu-Adjaye, «The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: time series evidence from Asian developing countries,» Energy Econ., vol. 22, pp. 615-625 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- SAIDUR, Rahman, MASJUKI, Haji Hassan, et JAMALUDDIN, M. Y. An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia. Energy policy, vol. 35, no 2, p. 1050-1063 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- PAINULY, Jyoti P., PARK, He, LEE M.-K.,, et al. Promoting energy efficiency financing and ESCOs in developing countries: mechanisms and barriers. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2003, vol. 11, no 6, p. 659-665 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MOREL, J. C., MESBAH, A., OGGERO, M., et al. Building houses with local materials: means to drastically reduce the environmental impact of construction. Building and Environment, vol. 36, no 10, p. 1119–1126 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H. Niroumad, M. Zain et M. Jamil, «Various Types of Earth Buildings,» chez 2nd Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research(2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Minke, Building with Earth Design and Technology of a Sustainable Architecture, Basel • Berlin • Boston: Birkhäuser (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. et M. L. P, «Evaluating rammed earth walls: a case study,» Solar Energy, vol. 76, pp. 79–84 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. Soudani et a., «Assessment of the validity of some common assumptions In hygrothermal modeling of earth based materials,» Energy and Buildings, vol. 116, pp. 498-511 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mansour, «Optimizing thermal and mechanical performance of compressed earth blocks (CEB),» Construction and Building Materials, vol. 104, pp. 44-51 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kutarna, K. Li et N. Radebe, «An Investigation Into the Use of Cob and/or Straw Bale Construction in Nonresidential Buildings,» vol. 262 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Available online: econologie.com, consulted on 21/11/2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.