E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- International Energy Agency, Key World Energy Statistics, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Construction of the PRC, Design standard for energy efficiency of public buildings, China architecture & building press, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu JH, Tian LW, Yang CZ, Xu XH, Wang JB, Sensitivity analysis of energy performance for high-rise residential envelope in hot summer and cold winter zone of China, Energy and Buildings, 64 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Jianen, et al. Thermal properties optimization of envelope in energy-saving renovation of existing public buildings, Energy and Buildings 75(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang, Jinlong, J. Ge, and K. Hokao. Economic analysis of energy-saving renovation measures for urban existing residential buildings in China based on thermal simulation and site investigation, Energy Policy 37(2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.