E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- CBS. Higher CO2 emissions in Q1 2018. (2018). Available at: https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2018/20/higher-co2-emissions-in-q1-2018. (Accessed: 29th December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Filippidou, F., Nieboer, N. & Visscher, H. Are we moving fast enough? The energy renovation rate of the Dutch non-profit housing using the national energy labelling database. Energy Policy 109, 488–498 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency (IEA). Energy labels for homes, 2007-2016 Compendium for the Living Environment. (2017). Available at: https://www.clo.nl/indicatoren/nl0556-energielabels-woningen. (Accessed: 29th December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Statistical Pocketbook 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sandberg, N. H. et al. Dynamic building stock modelling: Application to 11 European countries to support the energy efficiency and retrofit ambitions of the EU. Energy Build. 132, 26–38 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Stadler, M., Kranzl, L., Huber, C., Haas, R. & Tsioliaridou, E. Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems—The dynamic Invert simulation tool. Energy Policy 35, 597–608 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- BPIE. Europe’s Buildings Uneder The Microscope. (2011). doi: ISBN: 9789491143014 [Google Scholar]
- Parliament, E. COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) No 244/2012. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Boermans, T. et al. Public Consultation on the Evaluation of Directive 2010/31/EU. Final synthesis report. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Dixton, T., Eames, M., Hunt, M. & Lannon, S. Urban Retrofitting for Sustainability. Urban Retrofitting for Sustainability: Mapping the Transition to 2050 (2014). doi: 10.4324/9781315850184 [Google Scholar]
- European Comission. Buildings - European Commission. 4–7 (2016). Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-efficiency/buildings. (Accessed: 23rd October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Filippidou, F. Energy perfrmance progress of the Dutch non-profit housing stock:a longitudinal assessment. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Artola, I., Rademaekers, K., Williams, R. & Yearwood, J. Boosting Building Renovation: What potential and value for Europe? (2016). doi: 10.2861/331360 [Google Scholar]
- Filippidou, F., Nieboer, N. & Visscher, H. Effectiveness of energy renovations: a reassessment based on actual consumption savings. Energy Effic. 1–17 (2018). doi: 10.1007/s12053-018-9634-8 [Google Scholar]
- van den Brom, P., Meijer, A. & Visscher, H. Actual energy saving effects of thermal renovations in dwellings – longitudinal data analysis including building and occupant characteristics. Energy Build. (2018). doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.10.025 [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Consumption in the EU above the energy efficiency target. 4–7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS). CBS Open data StatLine. (2018). Available at: https://opendata.cbs.nl/statline/portal.html?_la=nl&_catalog=CBS. (Accessed: 29th December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Parliament, E. EPBD recast. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament. Revised Energy Efficiency Directive. DG Energy portal(2017). [Google Scholar]
- EU, E. U. Directive 2018/844/EU Energy performance of buildings. Off. J. Eur. Union 2018, 75–91 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Boot, P. A. Energy efficiency obligations in the Netherlands - A role for white certificates? (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.