E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- S. Nadel, The Future of standards, ENERG BUILDINGS 26 (1997): 119–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PRC Urban and Rural Construction Environmental Protection Department, Civil building energy efficiency design standards (residential building heating part), (1986). [Google Scholar]
- PRC Construction Department, Energy conservation design standard for new heating residential buildings, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lang, Compiling thinking and progress of energy efficiency design standards in buildings in China, HV&AC, 34 (2004): 30–36. [Google Scholar]
- PRC Housing and Urban-rural Development Department, Design standard for energy efficiency of residential buildings in severe cold and cold zones, (China Building Industry Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers, ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2010. Energy standard for buildings except low-rise residential buildings. (Atlanta: ASHRAE, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- PRC Housing and Urban-rural Development Department, 13th five-year plan for building energy conservation and development of green buildings, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.