E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- International Energy Agency, Mind the Gap: Quantifying Principal-Agent Problems in Energy Efficiency, (2007), available at https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublicatio ns/publication/mind_the_gap.pdf. (accessed 17th Dec. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- DLA Piper report, ‘Towards a greener future’, (2014), https://www.dlapiper.com/~/media/Files/Insight s/Publications/2014/03/towardsagreenerfuture.p df. . (accessed 17th Dec. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- World Green Building Council report, ‘Business case for green building’, (2013), http://www.ukgbc.org/sites/default/files/World %20GBC%20Business%20Case%20for%20Gre en%20Buildings.pdf. (accessed 17th Dec. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- BREEAM case studies, https://www.breeam.com/case-studies/. (accessed 17th Dec. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Szumilo, N. and F. Fuerst, The operating expense puzzle of US green office buildings. Journal of Sustainable Real Estate,(2014), 5(1), pp.86–110. [Google Scholar]
- UK Green Building Council ‘Delivering Building Performance”, Task Group Report’, (2016), available at http://www.ukgbc.org/sites/default/files/UKGBC% 20Task%20Group%20Report%20Delive ring%20Building%20Performance.pdf (accessed 3rd July 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Innovate UK ‘Building Performance Evaluation Programme: Getting the best from buildings — findings from non-domestic projects’, (2016), available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/lo w-carbonbuildings- best-practices-and-what-toavoid (accessed 3rd July 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Lewry, J. Ortiz, J., A. Nabil, N. Schofield, R. Vaid, S. Hussain and P. Davidson, ‘Bridging the gap between operational and asset ratings — the UK experience and the green deal tool’, (2013), BRE briefing paper KN5477, available at https://www.bre.co.uk/filelibrary/pdf/other_pdfs /KN5477_Energy_Paper_v1.pdf (accessed 3rd July 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Lewry, ‘Bridging the performance gap: Understanding predicted and actual energy use of buildings’, BRE IP 1/15, (2015), IHS press, available at http://www.bre.co.uk/energyguidance (accessed 3rd July 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Lewry and L. Hamilton, ‘Mind the gap”: The difference, in performance, between design and the building “in-use’, Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation, (2017), Vol. 6, No. 1, pp 60–66. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lewry, L. Hamilton, M. Hadi, J. Bennett, and P. Richards. Designing the “mind the gap” project – investigating the difference, in performance, between design and the building “in-use”, Proceedings of RCEPB2018 (10th Int. Conf. on Energy Performance of Buildings), (2018), Congress hall, TUCEB, Bucharest, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- C. van Dronkelaar, M. Dowson, E. Burman, C. Spataru, and D. Mumovic, A review of the energy performance gap and its underlying causes in non-domestic buildings, (2016) Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering, 1,17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chegut, P. Eichholtz, and N. Kok, Supply, Demand and the Value of Green Buildings, (2012), RICS research report, RICS, London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- A. Devine, E. Steiner, and E. Yönder, Decomposing the Value Effects of Sustainable Investment: International Evidence, (2017), ERES eres2017_346, European Real Estate Society (ERES). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Lewry, and S. Guy, The performance gap in buildings – what real estate investors, owners and asset managers need to know, (2018), BRE Briefing Paper. BRE, UK. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.