E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings, Simulation models and predictive tools for the buildings HVAC, IEQ and energy|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Majcen, D., L.C.M. Itard, and H. Visscher, Theoretical vs. actual energy consumption of labelled dwellings in the Netherlands: Discrepancies and policy implications. Energy Policy, 2013. 54: p. 125–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guerra-Santin, O. and L. Itard, The effect of energy performance regulations on energy consumption. Energy Efficiency, 2012. 5(3): p. 269–282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delghust, M., Y. De Weerdt, and A. Janssens, Zoning and Intermittency Simplifications in Quasi-steady State Models. Energy Procedia, 2015. 78: p. 2995–3000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Filippidou, F., N. Nieboer, and H. Visscher, Effectiveness of energy renovations: a reassessment based on actual consumption savings. Energy Efficiency, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Majcen, D., L. Itard, and H. Visscher, Statistical model of the heating prediction gap in Dutch dwellings: Relative importance of building, household and behavioural characteristics. Energy and Buildings, 2015. 105: p. 43–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guerra Santin, O., L. Itard, and H. Visscher, The effect of occupancy and building characteristics on energy use for space and water heating in Dutch residential stock. Energy and Buildings, 2009. 41(11): p. 1223–1232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haas, R., H. Auer, and P. Biermayr, The impact of consumer behavior on residential energy demand for space heating. Energy and Buildings, 1998. 27(2): p. 195–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steemers, K. and G.Y. Yun, Household energy consumption: a study of the role of occupants. Building Research & Information, 2009. 37(5-6): p. 625–637. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van den Brom, P., A. Meijer, and H. Visscher, Actual energy saving effects of thermal renovations in dwellings—longitudinal data analysis including building and occupant characteristics. Energy and Buildings, 2019. 182: p. 251–263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balaras, C.A., et al., Empirical assessment of calculated and actual heating energy use in Hellenic residential buildings. Applied Energy, 2016. 164: p. 115–132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Filippidou, F., N.E.T. Nieboer, and H. Visscher, Effectiveness of energy renovations: a reassessment based on actual consumption savings, in eceee. 2017: France. [Google Scholar]
- Raynoud, M., et al., An energy efficiency program analysis to understand the gaps between ex-ante and ex-post evaluations, in 2012 International Energy Program Evaluation Conference. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Galvin, R., Making the ‘rebound effect’ more useful for performance evaluation of thermal retrofits of existing homes: Defining the ‘energy savings deficit’ and the ‘energy performance gap’. Energy and Buildings, 2014. 69: p. 515–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haas, R. and P. Biermayr, The rebound effect for space heating Empirical evidence from Austria. Energy Policy, 2000. 28(6–7): p. 403-410. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majcen, D., L. Itard, and H. Visscher, Actual heating energy savings in thermally renovated Dutch dwellings. Energy Policy, 2016. 97(Supplement C): p. 82-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.