E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings, Simulation models and predictive tools for the buildings HVAC, IEQ and energy|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- He C, Morawska L, Hitchins J, Gilbert D. Contribution from indoor sources to particle number and mass concentrations in residential houses. Atmospheric Environment. 38, 21 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kearney J, Wallace L, MacNeill M, et al. Residential indoor and outdoor ultrafine particles in Windsor, Ontario. Atmospheric Environment. 45, 40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tian LW, Zhang GQ, Zhang Q, et al. The impact of kitchen activities on indoor pollutant concentrations. Indoor Built Environ. 17, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ju J, Hoon, Park J, Chul, Jeon Y, Hoon, Kim D, Young. A Study on the Usage Status and Satisfaction of the Ventilation System installed in Apartment Houses. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea-Planning & Design. 31, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sirén K. Technical dimensioning of a vertically upwards blowing air curtain—part I. Energ Buildings. 35, 7 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ladeinde F, Nearon MD. CFD applications in the HVAC&R industry. ASHRAE Journal. 39, 1 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen PV. Fifty years of CFD for room air distribution. Build Environ. 91, (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.