E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Urbanization and Energy System Integration|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Dahl M, Brun A, Andresen GB. Using ensemble weather predictions in district heating operation and load forecasting. Applied Energy. 2017; 193: 455–65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H-x, Magoulès F. A review on the prediction of building energy consumption. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2012; 16 (6): 3586–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jovanović RŽ, Sretenović AA, Živković BD. Ensemble of various neural networks for prediction of heating energy consumption. Energy and Buildings. 2015; 94: 189–99. [Google Scholar]
- Catalina T, Iordache V, Caracaleanu B. Multiple regression model for fast prediction of the heating energy demand. Energy and Buildings. 2013; 57: 302–12. [Google Scholar]
- Amasyali K, El-Gohary NM. A review of data-driven building energy consumption prediction studies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2018; 81: 1192–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Srinivasan RS. A review of artificial intelligence based building energy use prediction: Contrasting the capabilities of single and ensemble prediction models. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2017; 75: 796–808. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Catalina T, Virgone J, Blanco E. Development and validation of regression models to predict monthly heating demand for residential buildings. Energy and Buildings. 2008; 40 (10): 1825–32. [Google Scholar]
- Bauer M, Scartezzini JL. A simplified correlation method accounting for heating and cooling loads in energy-efficient buildings. Energy and Buildings. 1998; 27 (2): 147–54. [Google Scholar]
- Aranda A, Ferreira G, Mainar-Toledo MD, Scarpellini S, Llera Sastresa E. Multiple regression models to predict the annual energy consumption in the Spanish banking sector. Energy and Buildings. 2012; 49: 380–7. [Google Scholar]
- Farzana S, Liu M, Baldwin A, Hossain MU. Multimodel prediction and simulation of residential building energy in urban areas of Chongqing, South West China. Energy and Buildings. 2014; 81: 161–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lindberg KB, Doorman G. Hourly load modelling of non-residential building stock. Conference Hourly load modelling of non-residential building stock. p. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ryan SE, Porth LSJGTRR-G-FC, CO: US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 41 p. A tutorial on the piecewise regression approach applied to bedload transport data. 2007;189. [Google Scholar]
- Energy LPLMoBiM, Distribution Systems PDd, Dept. Process Engineering, The Norw. Univ. of Science and Techn. (NTNU) T, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Djuric N, Novakovic V. Identifying important variables of energy use in low energy office building by using multivariate analysis. Energy and Buildings. 2012; 45: 91–8. [Google Scholar]
- Altman DG, Gardner MJJBmj. Statistics in Medicine: Calculating confidence intervals for regression and correlation. 1988;296 (6631): 1238. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.