E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Urbanization and Energy System Integration|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Budescu M., Ţăranu N., Ciongradi I., Isopescu D., Gavrilaș I., Ciupală A. M., Lungu I., Oprişan G. - Building Rehabilitation, Ed. Academică Matei-Teiu Botez, Iaşi 2003; [Google Scholar]
- Cezary Misiopecki, Marine Bouquin, Arild Gustavsen, Bjørn Petter Jelle, Thermal modeling and investigation of the most energy-efficient window position, Energy and Buildings 158 (2018) 1079-1086; [Google Scholar]
- Tim Ariosto Ali, M.Memari Ryan, L.Solnosky, Development of designer aids for energy efficient residential window retrofit solutions, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments 33 (2019) 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J.Hee, M.A.Alghoul, B.Bakhtyar, OmKalthum Elayeb, M. A. Shameri, M.S. Alrubaih, K. Sopian, The role of window glazing on daylighting and energy saving in buildings, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 42 (2015) 323–343 [Google Scholar]
- Kimmo Hilliaho, Arto Köliö, Toni Pakkala, Jukka Lahdensivu, Juha Vinha, Effects of added glazing on Balcony indoor temperatures: Field measurements, Energy and Buildings 128 (2016) 458–472. [Google Scholar]
- Philip H. Saleh, Thermal performance of glazed balconies within heavyweight/thermal mass buildings in Beirut, Lebanon’s hot climate, Energy and Buildings 108 (2015) 291–303. [Google Scholar]
- Irina Bliuc, Irina Baran, The Quality of the Inside Environment and the Energy Efficiency of Buildings, Physics of Constructions; [Google Scholar]
- K. Hilliaho, V. Kovalainen, S. Huuhka, J. Lahdensivu, Glazed spaces: A simplified calculation method for the evaluation of energy savings and interior temperatures, Energy and Buildings 125 (2016) 27-44; [Google Scholar]
- Khaled Alhagla, Alaa Mansour, Rana Elbassuoni, Optimizing windows for enhancing daylighting performance and energy saving, Alexandria Engineering Journal,58(2019) 283–290; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silvia Cesaria, Paolo Valdiserri, Maddalena Coccagna, Sante Mazzacane, Energy savings in hospital patient rooms: the role of windows size and glazing properties, Energy Procedia 148 (2018) 1151-1158; [Google Scholar]
- Touraj Ashrafian, Nazanin Moazzen, The impact of glazing ratio and window configuration on occupants’ comfort and energy demand: The case study of a school building in Eskisehir, Turkey, Sustainable Cities and Society 47 (2019) 101483; [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.