E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- G. Valtchev, N. Kalojanov, V. Rasheva, М. Мinchev, S. Tasheva. Analysis of results after implementation of energy saving measures in public buildings, Bulgarian Chemical Communications, 48, 283–289 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rasheva, V. Kamburova, M. Velikanov. Results from an Energy Audit of a Joint-stock Company “Medica AD”, Proceedings at 7th International Conference on TE-RE-RD, 129–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Penkova, N. Harryzanov, Analysis and optimization of the temperature stratification at thermal energy storage tank, Proceedings at 5th International Conference on Energy and Sustainability, 469–477 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. D. Kolev, S. Y. Kadirova, T. R. Nenov, Research of reversible heat pump installation for greenhouse heating, INMATEH -Agricultural Engineering, 2, 77–84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, C. Zhang, Z. Zhang, B. Sun, Experimental research on performance of air-source heat pumps, HV&AC, 44, 119–123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zeng, J. Wu, X. Wei, Experimental Study and Thermal Performance Analysis of Air -source Heat Pump Direct Floor Radiant Heating System, Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 8, 1151–1157 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rusev, А. Кirov, P. Zlateva, N. Trizlova, D. Genov, Analysis of the operation of air-water heat pump unit in winter mode, Proceedings of the annual symposium with international participation SISOM & ACOUSTICS, 203–208 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology-Varna, http://www.stringmeteo.com (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Energo pro, https://www.energo-pro.bg (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian National Bank, http://www.bnb.bg (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Catalog of Wesper, http://www.wesper.co.uk (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.