E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- M. Santos, M. González, Factors that influence the performance of wind farms, Renewable Energy, 135, (2019), Pages 643–651 [Google Scholar]
- V. Bezrukovs, A. Zacepins, V. Bezrukovs, V. Komasilovs, Comparison of methods for evaluation of wind turbine power production by the results of wind shear measurements on the Baltic shore of Latvia, Renewable Energy, 96, Part A, (2016), Pages 765–774 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rehman, N. M. Al-Abbadi, Wind shear coefficient, turbulence intensity and wind power potential assessment for Dhulom, Saudi Arabia, Renewable Energy, 33, Issue 12, (2008), Pages 2653–2660 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gualtieri, S. Secci, Wind shear coefficients, roughness length and energy yield over coastal locations in Southern Italy, Renewable Energy, 36, Issue 3, (2011), Pages 1081–1094 [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Gugliani, A. Sarkar, C. Ley, S. Mandal, New methods to assess wind resources in terms of wind speed, load, power and direction, Renewable Energy, 129, Part A, (2018), Pages 168–182 [Google Scholar]
- W. Werapun, Y. Tirawanichakul, J. Waewsak, Wind Shear Coefficients and their Effect on Energy Production, Energy Procedia, 138, (2017), Pages 1061–1066 [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Okorie, F. Inambao, Z. Chiguvare, Evaluation of Wind Shear Coefficients, Surface Roughness and Energy Yields over Inland Locations in Namibia, Procedia Manufacturing, 7, (2017), Pages 630–638 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rehman, N. M. Al-Abbadi, Wind shear coefficients and their effect on energy production, Energy Conversion and Management, 46, Issues 15–16, (2005), Pages 2578–2591 [Google Scholar]
- K.S.R. Murthy, O.P. Rahi, A comprehensive review of wind resource assessment, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 72, (2017), Pages 1320–1342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.