E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- N. Bernier, J.F. Ponge, Dynamic formation of humus during silvicogenetic cycle in a mountain spruce forest, Soil Biology and Biochemistry J., (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hempfling, H. R. Schulten, R. Horn, Relevance of humus composition to physical / mechanical stability of agricultural soils: a mass spectrometry and direct pyrolysis study, Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis J., (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bogdanov, Commercial vermiculture: how to build a prosperous business with red rum, VermiCoPress J., Oregon, U.S.A. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- GEORG, The feasibility of organic and transitional organic farming development for the processing of organic waste and municipal waste using large-scale vermicompostation, Organic Earth Resource Group, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rink., Farm composting guide, Ed. Natural Resources Service, Agriculture and Engineering, NRAES-54, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- C. Elvira, M. Goioechea, et al., Bioconversion of sludge solids from cellulose-paper through earthworms, Bioresources Technology J., UK, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Elvira, L. Sampedro, Vermicomposing of sewage sludge in the paper industry through nitrogen-rich materials, Biochim. Bio. Sol. J., (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dominguez, C. A Edwards, Effects of stocks and moisture content on growth and maturation in Eisenia andrei (Oliogochete) in pork waste, Biochim. Bio. Ground J., (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bidlingmaier, Biologische Verwertungstechnologien, C. S., D. for W. M. -Bauhaus – Weimar U., G., Deutschland, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Canellas, et al., Humic acids isolated from earthworm compost amplifies root elongation, side roots and H + -ATPase activity of the plasma membrane in maize roots, Plant Physiology J., (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bachert, W. Bidlingmaier, S. Wattanachira, Handbook on the production of compost in graded uncovered strings, E. C. N., Weimar G., ISBN 3-935974-23, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Voicea, V. Vladuţ, P. Cardei, M. Matache, I. Gageanu, Gh. Voicu, C. Popescu, G. Paraschiv, O. Kabas, Compacting process and mathematical analysis of miscanthus briquettes expansion, Proceedings of The 43 International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering “Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering”, Opatija – Croatia, pag. 667÷676, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.