E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Power Plants|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- A. Roskilly, P. Taylor, J. Yan, Energy storage systems for a low carbon future – in need of an integrated approach. Applied Energy, 137, 463–466 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gibb, A. Seitz, M. Johnson, et al., Applications of thermal energy storage in the energy transition – Benchmarks and developments. Public report, IEA Technology Collaboration Programme on Energy Conservation through Energy Storage (IEA-ECES), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- PUMP-HEAT. – Performance Untapped Modulation for Power and Heat via Energy Accumulation Technologies, H2020 EU Funded Project, No. 764706, https://pumpheat.eu. [Google Scholar]
- V. Gkoutzamanis, A. Chatziangelidou, T. Efstathiadis, A. Kalfas, A. Traverso and J. Chiu., Thermal energy storage for gas turbine power augmentation, Proceedings of GPPS, GPPS-TC-2019-72, (2019), doi: 10.33737/gpps19-tc-072. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tao, Y. He., A review of phase change material and performance enhancement method for latent heat storage system. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 93, 245–259 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Trp., An experimental and numerical investigation of heat transfer during technical grade paraffin melting and solidification in a shell-and-tube latent thermal energy storage unit. Solar Energy, 79, 648–660 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Salunkhe, P. Shembekar, A review on effect of phase change material encapsulation on the thermal performance of a system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16 5603–5616, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Youssef, A. Delahaye, L. Huang, et al., State of the art on phase change material slurries, Energy Conversion and Management, 65, 120–132 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Veerakumar, A. Sreekumar, Phase change material based cold thermal energy storage: Materials, techniques and applications – A review, International Journal of Refrigeration, 67, 271–289 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Delgado, A. Lázaro, J. Mazo, and B. Zalba, Review on phase change material emulsions and microencapsulated phase change material slurries: Materials, heat transfer studies and applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, 253–273 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ismail, R. Stuginsky, K. Ismail, R. Stuginsky, A parametric study on possible fixed bed models for pcm and sensible heat storage. Applied Thermal Engineering, 19, 757–788 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. Oró, J. Chiu, V. Martin, and L. Cabeza, Comparative study of different numerical models of packed bed thermal energy storage systems. Applied Thermal Engineering, 50, 384–392 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics, The finite volume method, 2nd ed., 2007, ISBN: 978-0-13-127498-3. [Google Scholar]
- F. Molina-Aiz, H. Fatnassi, T. Boulard, J. Roy and D. Valera, Comparison of finite element and finite volume methods for simulation of natural ventilation in greenhouses, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 72, 69–86 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent Theory guide R1, Solidification and melting.. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia, P. Zhang, R. Wang, Numerical heat transfer analysis of the packed bed latent heat storage system based on an effective packed bed model, Energy, 35, 2022–2032 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C Arkar, S. Medved, Influence of accuracy of thermal property data of phase change material on the result of numerical model of packed bed latent heat storage with spheres., Thermochem. Acta, 438, 192–201 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.