E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Power Plants|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- Kelhofer R. et al., “Combined-Cycle Gas & Steam Turbine Power Plants”, McGraw-Hill (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Meherwan P. et al., “Handbook for Cogeneration and Combined Cycle Power Plants”, ASME Press Technology & Engineering (2002). [Google Scholar]
- GIEC (IPCC), “Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Devlin J. et al., “Gas generation and wind power: A review of unlikely allies in the United Kingdom and Ireland” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 70, pp. 757–768 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guédez R. et al., “Combined cycles integrated with a heat pump and thermal energy storage system for air pre-cooling – a techno-economic analysis”, 9th International Gas Turbine Conference, 10-11 October 2018, Brussels, Belgium, Paper ID Number: 57-IGTC18 [Google Scholar]
- Bosser S. et al., “High temperature heat pump – a novel approach to increase flexibility and efficiency of CCGT and CHP power plants” 9th International Gas Turbine Conference, 10-11 October 2018, Brussels, Belgium, Paper ID Number: 56-IGTC18 [Google Scholar]
- Gkoutzamanis V. et al., “Thermal energy storage for gas turbine power augmentation”, Global Power and Propulsion (GPPS) Society, Proceedings of Zurich 2019, GPPS-TC-2019-72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pumpheat.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Rossi I. et al., “Ambient temperature impact on micro gas turbines: Experimental characterization”, Acta Polytechnica CTU Proceedings, 20:78–85, https://doi.org/10.14311/APP.2018.20.0078 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rossi I. et al., “Intelligent predictive control of a pump-heat combined cycle: Introduction and first results”, 9th International Gas Turbine Conference, 10-11 October 2018, Brussels, Belgium, Paper ID Number: 59-IGTC18 [Google Scholar]
- Wang L. et al., “An improved structure for model predictive control using non-minimal state space realization” Journal of process control, vol.16, pp 355–371 [Google Scholar]
- Rossi I. et al., “Development and installation of control system for a test rig interconnecting a micro Gas Turbine, a Heat Pump and a PCM Storage”, SUPEHR [Google Scholar]
- Rossi I. et al., “Flexibilization of Gas Turbine Combined Cycle via Heat Pump: development of control logics via Software-in-the-Loop application”, SUPEHR [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.