E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal and Electrical Hybrid Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-6543_en.htm, access 30/01/2019. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.theicct.org/publications/IMO-initial-GHG-strategy, access 30/01/2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Armellini, S Daniotti, P Pinamonti, M Reini, “Evaluation of gas turbines as alternative energy production systems for a large cruise ship to meet new maritime regulations”, Applied Energy, 211 (2018), 306–317. [Google Scholar]
- R Tang, X Li, J Lai, “A novel optimal energy-management strategy for a maritime hybrid energy system based on large-scale global optimization”, Applied Energy, 228 (2018), 254–264. [Google Scholar]
- L van Biert, M Godjevac, K Visser, P V Aravind, “A review of fuel cell systems for maritime applications”, Journal of Power Sources, 327(2016), 345–364. [Google Scholar]
- R D Geertsma, R R Negenborn, K Visser, J J Hopman, “Design and control of hybrid power and propulsion systems for smart ships: A review of developments”, Applied Energy, 194 (2017), 30–54. [Google Scholar]
- M Rivarolo, D Rattazzi, L Magistri, “Best operative strategy for energy management of a cruise ship employing different distributed generation technologies”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43 (2018), 23500–235210. [Google Scholar]
- https://azimutyachts.com/azimutmagellano76.html, access 27/02/2019 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.fincantieri.com/it/prodotti-servizi/navi-crociera/viking-sky/, access 27/02/2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.