E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- M. Arnaudo, O.A. Zaalouk, M. Topel, B. Laumert, “Techno-economic analysis of integrated energy systems at urban district level-a Swedish case study”, Energy Procedia, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, L. Zhang, M. Bozlar, Z. Liu, H. Guo, F. Meggers, “Active building envelope systems toward renewable and sustainable energy”, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 104 (470–491), 2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S.K.V. Harish, A. Kumar, “A review on modelling and simulation of building energy systems”, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 56 (1272–1292), 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zajacs, A. Borodiņecs “Assessment of development scenarios of district heating systems”, Sustainable cities and society 48, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.energia2020.unige.it/spm/, last access 29/04/2019 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.energy-envision.eu/,last access 30/04/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Private communication inside ENVISION consortium [Google Scholar]
- R. Sangi, P. Jahangiri, D. Müller; “A combined moving boundary and discretized approach for dynamic modeling and simulation of geothermal heat pump systems”, Thermal Science and Engineering Progress Volume 9, March 2019, Pages 215–234 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Abdullah, S. Misha, N. Tamaldin, M.A.M. Rosli, F.A. Sachit, “Photovoltaic Thermal /Solar (PVT) Collector (PVT) System Based on Fluid Absorber Design: A Review”, Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences 48 (196–208), 2018 [Google Scholar]
- T. Dembeck-Kerekes, Jamie P. Fine, J. Friedman, S.B. Dworkin, J.J. McArthur, “Performance of variable flow rates for photovoltaic-thermal collectors and the determination of optimal flow rates”, Solar Energy 182 (148–160), 2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Sultana, S. K. Sahoo, S. Sukchai, S. Yamuna, D. Venkatesh “A review on state of art development of model predictive control for renewable energy applications”, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 76 (391–406), 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Rossi, L. Banta, A. Cuneo, M. L. Ferrari, A. N. Traverso, A. Traverso, “Real-time management solutions for a smart polygeneration microgrid”, En Conv Man, vol 112, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.