E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- O. Paladino, M. Neviani, A closed loop biowaste to biofuel integrated process fed with waste frying oil, organic waste and algal biomass: Feasibility at pilot scale, Renewable Energy. 124 (2018) 61–74. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hodaifa, O. Paladino, A. Malvis, M. Seyedsalehi, M. Neviani, Green Techniques for Wastewaters, in: G.Z. Kyzas (Ed.), Advanced Low-Cost Separation Techniques in Interface Science, Elsevier, London, UK, (in press). [Google Scholar]
- E. Olsson, G. Kreiss, A conservative level set method for two phase flow, Journal of Computational Physics. 210 (2005) 225–246. [Google Scholar]
- S. Osher, J.A. Sethian, Fronts propagating with curvature-dependent speed: Algorithms based on Hamilton-Jacobi formulations, Journal of Computational Physics. 79 (1988) 12–49. [Google Scholar]
- O. Paladino, G. Hodaifa, M. Neviani, M. Seyedsalehi, A. Malvis, Modelling in Environmental Interfaces, in: G.Z. Kyzas (Ed.), Advanced Low-Cost Separation Techniques in Interface Science, Elsevier, London, UK, (in press). [Google Scholar]
- S. Osher, R. Fedkiw, Level Set Methods and Dynamic Implicit Surfaces, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- B. Seibold, A compact and fast Matlab code solving the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations on rectangular domains, (2008). http://math.mit.edu/~gs/cse/codes/mit18086_navierstokes.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- R. Krishna, J.M. Van Baten, Scaling up Bubble Column Reactors with the Aid of CFD, Chemical Engineering Research and Design. 79 (2001) 283–309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Grace, Shapes and Velocities of Bubbles Rising in Infinite Liquids, Transactions of the Institution of Chemical Engineering. 51 (1973) 116–120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.