E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- L.S. Belyaev, O.V. Marchenko and S.V. Solomin, “The Study of the Long-Term Trends in the Development of the Energy Industry of Russia and the World”, Thermal Engineering, Vol. 58 (2011), No. 13, p.1087-1093. DOI: 10.1134/S0040601511130039 [Google Scholar]
- General Scheme of Electric Power Industry Objects Accommodation until 2035. Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 9, 2017 No. 1209-r. [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Veselov, I.V. Erokhina, A.S. Makarova and A.A. Khorshev, “Comprehensive assessment of the effective scope of modernization of thermal power plants to substantiate the rational structure of the generating capacities for the future until 2035”, Thermal engineering, Vol. 64 (2017), No. 3, p. 161 – 169. DOI: 10.1134/S0040601517030107 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 13, 2010 No. 238 “On Determining the Price Parameters of Capacity Trading in the Wholesale Electricity (Capacity) Market of the Transition Period” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 25, 2019 No. 43 “On the conduct of the selection of projects for the modernization of generating facilities of thermal power plants” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Veselov and A.I. Solyanik, “The multi-level approach to the financial and economic assessment of the parameters of the state pricing policy in the power industry and the long-term consequences of the decisions made” (in Russian), Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Energ., No. 4 (2016), p. 37–48. [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Veselov and A.I. Solyanik, “Methodological Approach for Harmonization of the Investment and Pricing Policy Options in the Electric Power Industry”, Proc. of the 10th International Conference Management Of Large-Scale System Development (MLSD), Moscow, Russia, 2-4 Oct. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/MLSD.2017.8109704 [Google Scholar]
- US Energy Information Administration (EIA). Levelized Cost of Electricity and Levelized Avoided Cost of Electricity Methodology Supplement. June 2013. URL: http://www.eia.gov/renewable/workshop/gencosts/pdf/methodology_supplement.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- V. Borokhov, “ Market mechanisms to stimulate the modernization of generating facilities” (in Russian), EnergoRynok, No. 2 (2017), 21–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.