E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A., Barakhtenko E.A. Methodological principles of constructing the integrated energy supply systems and their technological architecture. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1111, No. 1, pages 012001, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A., Senderov S.M., Barakhtenko E.A. et al. Integrated infrastructural energy systems of regional and interregional level. Energy policy, no. 3, pp. 24-32, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetskii V.I. Multi-agent systems: basic properties and behavior coordination models. Information technology and computing systems, No. 1, pp. 22–34, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetskii V.I., Karsaev O.V., Samoilov V.V., Serebriakov S.V. Applied multi-agent group management systems. Artificial Intelligence and Decision Making, No. 2, pp. 3-24, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Rassel S., Norvig P. Artificial intelligence: a modern approach. 2nd ed. Williams Publishing, 1408 p, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Tarasov V.B. Agents, multiagent systems, virtual communities: a strategic direction in computer science and artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence news, no. 2, pp. 5-63, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Wooldridge M., Jennings N. Intelligent Agents: Theory and Practice. The Knowledge Engineering Review, Vol.10, No. 2. pp. 115-152, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Beliaev L.S., Lagerev A.V., Posekalin V.V. et al. Energy of the 21st Century: Development conditions, technologies, forecasts. Novosibirsk, Science, 386 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Podkoval’nikov S.V., Senderov S.M., Stennikov V.A. et al. Energy of the 21st Century: Energy Systems and Their Management. Novosibirsk, Science, 364 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Linking Heat and Electricity Systems. Co-generation and District Heating and Cooling Solutions for a Clean Energy Future. IEA Publishing, Paris, 62 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- René Verhoeven, Eric Willems, Virginie Harcouët-Menou, Eva De Boever, Louis Hiddes, Peter Op’t Veld, Elianne Demollin. Minewater 2.0 Project in Heerlen the Netherlands: Transformation of a Geothermal Mine Water Pilot Project into a Full Scale Hybrid Sustainable Energy Infrastructure for Heating and Cooling. Energy Procedia 46, pp. 58–67, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ran X., Zhou R., Yang Y., Lin L. The Multi-Objective Optimization Dispatch of Combined Cold Heat and Power Based on the Principle of Equal Emission. 2012 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting. San Diego, United States, 22-26 July, Pp. 1-5, (2012). DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2012.6345053. [Google Scholar]
- Celsius Consortium. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://celsiuscity.eu/demonstrator/. [Google Scholar]
- [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://eu-smartcities.eu. [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A. Integrated Intelligent Energy Systems. Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences. Energy, no. 1, pp. 64-73, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.