E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- S.Glazyev, V. Chushkin, S. Tkachuk, The European Union and the Eurasian Economic Community: similarities and differences in the processes of integration construction. (VIKOR MEDIA LLC, Moscow, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin Mechanisms of convergence of national electric power complexes in the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union. Russian Foreign Economic Journal, 2018, vol. 2018, no 4, pp. 95–104. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin, V. Pulyaev, Yu. Erygin, Conceptual directions of sustainable development of the Eurasian Economic Union. (Publishing house GUU, Moscow, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin, Development of mechanisms for the convergence of national electricity markets in the framework of the creation of the Common Electricity Market of the Eurasian Economic Union. Actual problems of management in the fuel and energy sector - 2017: materials of the I All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. (State University of Management, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mansurov, Creating common energy markets of the Eurasian Economic Union. Common Electricity Market, Energy Market, 2015, vol. 5, pp. 26–33. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin, V. Pulyaeva, Y. Yerygin, The Need for a Digital Substation during the Digitalization of Energy. International Youth Scientific and Technical Conference Relay Protection and Automation, RPA, 2018, no 8537223. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin, S. Bortalevich, Y. Yerygin, Dynamic Invariance of the Electric Power System. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 2019, vol. 47, pp. 299–302. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kamchatova, A. Vasilieva, N. Lyasnikov, M. Dudin, N. Vysotskaya, Eneggy saving management in urban economy and industry. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2018, vol. 9, no 6, pp. 1423–1429. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kharitonova, E. Kharitonova, V. Pulyaeva, Prospects for application of new information technologies in contemporary higher economic education. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2019, vol. 726, pp. 1091–1100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Linnik, V. Sherstkin, V. Linnik, Integral criterion of coal seam breakability. Gornyi Zhurnal, 2015, vol. 8, pp. 37–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Linnik, V. Linnik, F. Garifullin, Loading and durability of cutter holders in case of wear of coal production combine cutter slots. Ugol’, 2018, vol. 11 (1112), pp. 24–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Linnik, V. Linnik, The hypothesis on the energy assement as for operational safety of function elements in coal mining machines. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 2015, vol. 3, pp. 51–55. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Romanova, I. Pavlova, N. Barkova, I. Korneeva, Use of digital technologies in the construction and management of industrial and civil objects. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2018, vol. 9, no 6, pp. 1404–1410. [Google Scholar]
- A. Merenkov, Digital economy: transport management and intelligent transportation systems. E-management, 2018, no 1, vol. 1, pp. 12-18. DOI: 10.26425/2658-3445-2018-1-12-18. [Google Scholar]
- V. Linnik, Yu. Linnik, Priority directions of innovative development in oil and gas complexat the Siberian Federal District. Upravlenie, 2019, vol. 7, no 1, pp. 40-49. DOI: 10.26425/2309-3633-2019-1-40-49. [Google Scholar]
- D. Morkovkin et al 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 042064. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gibadullin et al 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 042031. [Google Scholar]
- V. Vorontsov, A. Timofeev, F. Sharipov, Current trends in the coal market in China in the second half of 2018. Ugol’, 2019, Vol. 4 (1117), pp. 110-112. http://dx.doi.org/10.18796/0041-5790-2019-4-110-112 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.