E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Reliability and Safety of Energy Systems|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Gulidov S.S. GAU Oryol Bulletin, 12(1), 144-146 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Serena Hesmondhalgh, William P. Zarakas, Toby Brown. The Brattle Group, Inc, 190 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- StatNet. Arasstatistikk 2007-2016. Available at: http://www.statnett.no/Kraftsystemet/Nedlastingsse nter/Feilstatistikk [Google Scholar]
- Council of European Energy Regulators. CEER Benchmarking Report 6.1 on the Continuity of Electricity supply: Data update. Issued by Council of European Energy Regulators ASBL. Brussels: CEER. [Google Scholar]
- Protocol of the All-Russian meeting on the course to preparation for OZP 2017-2018 (No. AN-480 of the ave. of 06.10.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Karamov D.N., Naumov I.V., Perzhabinsky S.M. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Аssets Engineering, 329(7), 116-130. [Google Scholar]
- Report of emergency shutdowns of branch of the southern electrical networks of JSC Irkutsk Electric Grid Company, 2013-2017. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., Lanin A.V. "Forecast-2+" / State registration of computer program No. 2011618014 of October 12, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Doronina O.I., Shevchenko N.Yu., Bakhtiarov K.N The International magazine of applied and basic researches, 9(2), 226–230 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rybakov L.M., Ivanova Z.G. Bulletin of the Chuvash University. 1, 104–110 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.