E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Levental G.B., Popyrin L.S. Optimization of thermal power units - M.: - Energy, 1970. – 352 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Popyrin L.S., Samusev V.I., Epelstein V.V. Automation of mathematical modeling of thermal power units. – M.: Nauka, 1981. – 236 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Vulman F.A., Koryagin A.V., Krivoshei M.Z. Mathematical modeling of steam turbine thermal diagrams on digital computers. – M.: Machinostroenie, 1985. – 111 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Palagin A.A. Design automation of turbine thermal diagrams. – Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1983. – 160 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Computer-aided design of thermal diagrams and calculation of variable-load operation of steam turbine units at TPP and NPP / Borovikov V.M., Kazarov S.A., Kutakhov A.G. et al. // Thermal Engineering. – 1993. – No. 3. P.5-9. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z., Kolosok I.N. Detection of bad data in telemetry for ADCS of electric power systems on the basis of test equations. Preprint ISEM SO RAN, Irkutsk, 1998. – 49 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Novitsky N.N. Estimation of hydraulic circuit parameters. – Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1998. – 215 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Nozdrenko G.V., Ovchinnikov Yu.V. Optimization of in-plant conditions of CHPP in the computerized process control system // Problems and methods of power system control: Collected papers. – Novosibirsk, 1982. – p. 21-27. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Krokhin G.D., Suprunenko M.Ya. State diagnostics of power facilities at TPP (arrangement of experiments) // Proceedings of the 3rd international scientific-technical conference “Topical problems of electronic instrument engineering APEIE-96”. Vol. 5, p. 105-111. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Dekanova N.P., Kler A.M. Optimization problems in the study of thermal power plants // Approximate methods of analysis and their applications. - Irkutsk: SEI SO AN SSSR, 1989. - pp. 22-43. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kler A.M., Dekanova N.P., Mikheev A.V. Optimization problems in real-time control of CHPP operation conditions // Optimization methods and their applications: Abstracts of the 10th Baikal School Workshop. - Irkutsk: SEI SO RAN, 1995. - p. 80-84. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Mikheev A.V. State estimation and identification of parameters of the steam boiler TP-81 (CHPP-9) // Systems research in energy. Proceedings of Young Scholars at ISEM SB RAS. Issue 29. - Irkutsk: ISEM SO RAN, 1999. - p. 143-148. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Dekanova N.P., Mikheev A.V. Detection of bad measurements of parameters of CHPP operation // Optimization methods and their applications. Materials of the 11th Baikal School Workshop. Irkutsk: SEI SO RAN, 1998. - p. 79-82. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kler A.M., Maximov A.S., Stepanova E.L. et al: Optimizing the Operating Modes of Cogeneration Stations Taking Actual State of Main Equipment into Account, Thermal Engineering, 2009, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 500-505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kler, A.M., Maximov, A.S., Stepanova, E.L. High-speed mathematical models of cogeneration steam turbines: optimization of operation in heat and power plants, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 2006, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 143-150. [Google Scholar]
- Kobzar A.I. Applied mathematical statistics. For engineers and scientists. – 2nd corrected edition. – М.: FIZMATLIT, 2012. – 816 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Alexeyuk V.E. Improvement of the technique for identification of mathematical models based on the test results of a condensing turbine unit. Systems Research in Energy. Proceedings of Young Scholars at Melentiev Energy Systems Institute, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences. Irkutsk: ISEM SO RAN, 2017, issue 47, pp. 42 – 55. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Alexeyuk V.E., Maximov А.S. Identification of the mathematical model of a condensing turbine unit based on test results / Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation “Improvement of energy production and utilization efficiency under Siberian conditions”, Irkutsk: Izd-vo IrNITU, pp. 284 – 288, April 24 – 27l, 2017. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kler A.M., Mai V.A., Skripkin S.K. A system for computer-based creation of static and dynamic mathematical models of thermal power plants, Proceedings ,2nd International Forum. Expert systems and computer simulation in energy engineering, Erlangen, Germany, March 17-20, 1992, pp. 22-4-1 – 22-4-3. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Alexeyuk, “An improved technique for identification of mathematical models of thermal power equipment,” Energy Systems Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 53–60, 2018, http://dx.doi.org/10.25729/esr.2018.03.0007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.