E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Chadwick M.D., Howd D., Wildsmith G. Explosive welding of tubes and tube - plates. British Welding Journal. 1968, v.15, No. 10, pp. 440-492. [Google Scholar]
- Williams P.S.G. Welding Parameters for Explosive Cladding of Non-Ferrous tubes. - Proceedings of the conference "Welding and fabrica-tion of non ferrous metals", Cambridge, the Welding Institute, 1972, pp. 108-121. [Google Scholar]
- K. Thyboe Christensen et al. Explosive Welding of Tubes and Tubeplates // Journal of Metal Construction and British Welding Institute. 1973, No. 11, p. 412. [Google Scholar]
- Bahrani A.S., Halliburton R.F., Crossland B. Parallel technique of tube to tubeplate welding applied to plugging of heat exchangers. Interna-tional Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping. 1973, v. 1, No. 1, pp. 17-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hardwick R. Methods for Fabricating and Plugging of Tube to Tubesheet Joints by Explosion Weldings. Welding Journal, No. 4, 1975, pp. 238–244. [Google Scholar]
- Bazhan P.I., Kanevets G.I., Seliverstov V.M. Handbook of heat ex-changers. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1989.-- 369 p. : ill. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 52630-12 Welded steel vessels and apparatus. General specifications. - Enter. 2013-04-01. - M .: Standartinform, 2013.-- 87 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kolmakov V.P., Dmitriev V.G., Chebotnyagin L.M., Potapov V.V., Suslov K.V. Connection of tubular parts with an electric explosion of a conductor: monograph - Irkutsk: Publishing House of ISTU, 2011. - 152 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chebotnyagin L.M., Potapov V.V., Lopatin V.V. Kinetics of Defor-mation of Alloys by Pulsed Pressure of an Electric Discharge // Russian Physics Journal. 2015, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 56-62, DOI: 10.1007 / s11182-015-0462-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kolmakov V.P., Grechneva M.V., Potapov V.V., Chebotnyagin L.M. Improving the quality of the tube-tube plate welded joint in welding with the energy of electrical explosion of a conductor // Welding International. 2015. Vol. 29, Issue 8, pp. 633-638. DOI: 10.1080 / 09507116.2014.960699 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lopatin M.V. Non-destructive testing methods for residual stresses in metal structures (brief review) // Welding in Siberia. - 1999, December (No. 3), S. 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaeva EP, Gridasova EV, Gerasimov VV The use of X-ray dif-fraction analysis and Barkhausen noise for the study of structural steel 30KhGSA after shot-blasting // Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Mechanics and mechanical engineer-ing. - 2015, T17, No. 2, S. 125-132. [Google Scholar]
- Lomaev G.V., Malyshev B.C., Degtyarev A.P. A review of the ap-plication of the Barkhausen effect in non-destructive testing // Defectos-copy. - 1984, No. 3, S. 54-70. [Google Scholar]
- Barton J.R. Residual stress in gas turbine engine components from Barkhausen noise analysis / J.R. Barton, I.H. Kuzenberger // Trans. Adme, Ser A. - 1974, No. 4, pp. 23-33. [Google Scholar]
- Maksimov I.L. On the possibility of controlling mechanical stresses in pipelines by the method of magnetic noise // Oil industry, oil transporta-tion and storage. - 1981, No. 5, S. 2-4. [Google Scholar]
- Karjaiainen L-P., Moilanen M. Detection of plactic deformation during fatigue of mild steel by the measurement of Barkhausen noise // NDT International. - 1979, v. 12, No. 2, pp. 51-55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karjalainen L-P., Moilanen M., Bautiaho B. Influence of tensile and Cyclic loading upon Barkhausen noise in a mild steel // Materials Eval-uation. - 1979, v. 37, No. 9, pp. 43-51. [Google Scholar]
- Filinov, V.V. Monitoring the stress state of pipelines by magnetic parameters of metal / V.V. Filinov, A.N. Kuznetsov, P.G. Arakelov // Defec-toscopy. - 2017. - No. 1. - S. 41-50. [Google Scholar]
- Mazurovsky, B.Ya. Electrohydropulse press fitting of pipes in tube sheets of heat exchangers: monograph. - Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1980-172 p. : ill. [Google Scholar]
- Nugolnykh K.A., Roy N.A. Electric discharges in water. - M.: Pub-lishing House "Science", 1971. - 155 s [Google Scholar]
- The Hermit, E.I. Statistical methods for the analysis and pro-cessing of observations: a monograph. - M .: Nauka, 1968 .-- 288 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chebotnyagin L.M. Connection of tubular parts by pulsed pres-sure of an expanding plasma channel of an electric discharge: dis. ... cand. tech. Sciences: 05.14.12: protected 26.11.2014: approved. 04/06/2015 / Chebotnyagin Leonid Mikhailovich. - Tomsk, 2014.-- 137 s. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.