E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Principles and practice / ed. by M.E. Brown // Handbook of thermal analysis and calorimetry / series ed. by P.K. Gallagher. – Netherlands, Amsterdam: Elsevier Science, 543 p, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaiserberger, E. Post Thermochimica Acta, Practical aspects for the coupling of gas analytical methods with thermal-analysis instruments V. 295, P. 73–93, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Mothe, B.C. de Castro, M.G. Mothe J Therm Anal Calorim, Characterization by TG/DTG/DSC and FTIR of frying and fish oil residues to obtain biodiesel V. 106, №. 3, P. 811-817, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ischia, C. Perazzolli, R. Dal Maschio, R. Campostrini J Therm Anal Calorim, Pyrolysis study of sewage sladge by TG-MS and TG-GG-MS coupled analyses V. 87, №. 2, P. 567-574, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Slough, S. Aubuchon Technical Program of the 39th North American Thermal Analysis Society Conference (August 7-10, 2011 – Des Moines, Iowa) [Электрон. ресурс]. – Des Moines: NATAS, 2011. – Электрон. опт. диск (CD-ROM), The Integration of Optical Spectroscopy with Thermal Analysis Techniques, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. May, A.V. Del Crosso, R. M. Wheeler, N. M. Etz J Therm Anal Calorim, TG/MS capillary interface V. 49, №. 2, P. 929–936, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.