E3S Web Conf.
Volume 116, 2019International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE19)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- S. L. Avaliani, M. M. Andrianova, E. V. Pechennikova, O. V. Ponomareva, Environment. Health risk assessment (Moscow, Consultation Centre for risk assessment, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Avtsyn, A. A. Zhavoronkov, M. A. Rish, L. S. Strochkova, Human microelementoses (Moscow, Medicine, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Kozlov, Odontoms in children (Materials of the II All-Russian University Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Students in Medicine, Tula, 80–84, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Zarubin, Y. V. Novikov, Modern methods of purification and disinfection of drinking water (Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Romanov, Prevalence, prevention and treatment of dental anomalies and deformities in children of the Krasnodar Territory (Dissert, PhD in Medicine, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Astarkhanova, Problems of Development of the Agroindustrial Complex of the Region 22, 2, 52–55 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Astarkhanova, L. B. Bagavdinova, Water pollution by arsenic in the Republic of Dagestan (Collection of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, Makhachkala, 197–200, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. R. Astarkhanov, Principles of ranking the territory according to the degree of pollution and intensity of the ecological situation (Environmental problems of agriculture and the scientific and practical ways to solve them, Collection of scientific papers of the international scientific-practical conference, Makhachkala, 205–215, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Vashkulat, Hygienic consequences of the use of arsenic-containing pesticides in agriculture (Hygiene of populated areas: Proc. report Rep. scientific conf., Kiev, 17, 96–98, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Belousov, Effect of water factor on the incidence of the population (Regional problems of health protection of the population of the Central Black Soil Region, Materials scientific conference, Edited by Professors Potapov A. I. Belgorod, 117–119, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Kerimov, Protection of public health in terms of exposure to the unbalanced chemical composition of the waters of the Terka-Kuma artesian basin (Dissert, PhD in Medicine, 149, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Shamov, Bulletin of New Medical Technologies 13, 3, 82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Gubina, The study of the prevalence of dentition anomalies and deformities among children of school age. Identifying the percentage of orthodontic treatment performed and evaluating its effectiveness (Abstracts for the IV scientific-practical conference with international participation “Actual issues of children’s dentistry and prevention of dental diseases”, SPb, 27–28, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hygienic standards GN 126.96.36.1995-03 Maximum Acceptable Concentrations (MAC) of Chemicals in Water of Water Bodies of Household, Drinking, and Cultural and Domestic Water Use, Decree of the Ministry of Health of April 30, 78 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- RD population health indicators in 2017 – Makhachkala, Publishing House Health Ministry of the RD (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Omarieva, I. S. Babayants, L. Y. Panina, M.M. Saifutdinov 4, 10–12 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Karaseva, Arsenic-containing water (some features of arsenic hydrochemistry) (Tr. Inst. Center, scientific. researches Inst. of balneology and physiotherapy, 92–109, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Omarieva, Hygienic safety of the environment and public health of the Republic of Dagestan (The dissertation of Dr. Honey Sciences, Moscow, 320, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Pronyayeva, Anastasia Igorevna. Effect of adverse environmental factors on the occurrence of systemic enamel hypoplasia of permanent teeth in children (Diss. Ph.D) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Gasangadzhieva, Ecological and geographical principles for predicting the incidence of malignant neoplasms of the population of the Republic of Dagestan (Dissert, PhD in Biology, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Abdurakhmanov, A. G. Gasangadzhieva, A. B. Ryabova, Ecological and epidemiological features of the incidence of malignant neoplasms of the population of the city of Makhachkala of the Republic of Dagestan (Makhachkala, ALEPH, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Averyanov, S. V. Chuikin, O. S. Chuykin, A. V. Zubareva, Actual Problems of the Humanities and Ntural Sciences 6, 57–61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Agadzhanyan, V. P. Kulakov, T. D. Zangieva, O. A. Ataniyazova, Ecological factors and reproductive function (Arkhangelsk, Human ecology, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- The main indicators of the medical care of the Republic of Dagestan for 2016–2018 – Makhachkala. Health Ministry of the RD [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Novikov, G. G. Onishchenko, Y. A. Rakhmanin, Hygienic risk assessment of environmental factors in the development of diseases (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Indicators of the activities of medical and preventive treatment facilities of the Southern Federal District in 2016–2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.