E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, 2015. Study on the variation of the low water level of Poyang Lake (Beijing, China). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- De Leeuw, J., Shankman, D., Wu, G., de Boer, W.F., Burnham, J., He, Q., Yesou, H., Xiao, J., 2010. Strategic assessment of the magnitude and impacts of sand mining in Poyang Lake, China. Reg. Environ. Change. 10, 95–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang, C.M., Cao, W.H., Mao, J.X., Li, H.J., 2012. Relationship between Poyang Lake and Yangtze River and Influence of Three Gorges Reservoir. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 43(2), 175–181. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng, L., Hu, C., Chen, X., Cai, X., Tian, L., Gan, W., 2012b. Assessment of inundation changes of Poyang Lake using MODIS observations between 2000 and 2010. Remote Sens. Environ. 121, 80–92. [Google Scholar]
- Lai, J., Shankman, D., Huber, C., Yesou, H., Huang, Q., Jiang, J., 2014. Sand mining and increasing Poyang Lake’s discharge ability: A reassessment of causes for lake decline in China. J Hydrol, 519, 1698–1706. [Google Scholar]
- Li S.Q., Min Q., Tan G.L., et al., 2008. Cause analysis of low water characteristics of Poyang Lake in 2006. Journal of China Hydrology, 28(6), 73–76. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., Wu, G., Zhao, X., 2013. Recent declines in China’s largest freshwater lake: trend or regime shift?. Environ. Res. Lett. 8, 014010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shankman, D., Keim, B. D., Song, J., 2006. Flood frequency in China’s Poyang Lake region: trends and teleconnections. International Journal of Climatology, 26(9), 1255–1266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Lai, X., Jiang, J., Huang, Q., 2011. Effect of the Three Gorge Reservoir on the water regime of the Lake Poyang wetlands during typical water-regulation period. J. Lake Sci. 23, 191–195 (in Chinese). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z.M., Hu W.Z., You Z.Q., 2014. Analysis of low flow situation of Poyang Lake area after operation of Three Gorges Reservoir and its causes. Yangtze River, 7, 18–22. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Q., Li, L., Wang, Y.G., Werner, A.D., Xin, P., Jiang, T., Barry, D.A., 2012. Has the Three-Gorges Dam made the Poyang Lake wetlands wetter and drier?. Geophys. Res. Lett. 39, L20402. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H., Zhang, B., 1997. Poyang Lake. Press of University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.