E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Climate Changes 2014 Report. Geneva: World Meteorological Organization. 2014. pp. 2–5 [Google Scholar]
- Guo, M, D., & Hsiao, T, S. (2009). Biogas utilization technology and examples. Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan. [Google Scholar]
- Wellinger, A., A, Lindeberg. 1990. Biogas upgrading and utilization. Task 24: energy from biological conversion of organic wastes, pp. 1–19 [Google Scholar]
- Glaub, J. C., Digz L. F. 1981. Biogas purification processes. Biogas and alcohol fuels production. Biocycle Journal of waste recycling Vol. II. [Google Scholar]
- Ole Hjelmar, 1996. WASTE MANAGEMENT IN DENMARK. Waste Management Vol.16Nos 5/6 pergamon PII:S0956-053X (96)00083-9pp 389–394 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.