E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- C. J. Poletto, C. L. Doren Van. A high voltage, constant current stimulator for electrocutaneous stimulation through small electrodes. (IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 46, 8, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Grcev Leonid, Dawalibi Farid. An electromagnetic model for transients in grounding systems. (IEEE T POWER DELIVER. 5, 4 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Thapar, V. Gerez, A. Balakrishnan, D. Ablank, Evaluation of ground resistance of a grounding grid of any shape. (IEEE T POWER DELIVER. 6, 2 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Meng, J. He, F P. Dawalibi, et al. A new method to decrease ground resistances of substation grounding systems in high resistivity regions. (IEEE T POWER DELIVER. 14, 3 1999) [Google Scholar]
- F P. Zupa, J F. Laidig. A Practical Ground Potential Rise Prediction Technique for Power Stations. (IEEE T POWER SYST, 100, 1, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.