E3S Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2019Science and the Future 2 “Contradictions and Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- Ad-hoc Advisory Group “ ICT for Energy Efficiency” of the European Commission DG INFSO, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rong, H. Zhang, S. Xiao, C. Li, C. Hu, Optimizing energy consumption for data centers, Elsevier Renewable and Sustainable Energy Review, 58, 674–61 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Danilak, Why Energy Is A Big And Rapidly Growing Problem For Data Centerss, Forbes, 15/12/17. [Google Scholar]
- L. Belkhir, A. Elmeligi, Assessing ICT global emissions footprint: Trends to 2040 & recommendations, Elsevier Journal of Cleaner Production, 177, 448–463 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI), 2017 [Online]. Available: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/white-paper-c11-741490.html [Access date: 15th, March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- Statista [Online]. Available: www.statista.com [Access date: 15th, March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- Green Power Design Approach and Feasibility Analysis,” Green power for Mobile Technical White Paper, Aug. 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.