E3S Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2019Science and the Future 2 “Contradictions and Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- T. Markvart, Solar Electricity, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Bhandari, J.M. Collier, R.J. Ellingson, D.S. Apul, Energy payback time (EPBT) and energy return on energy invested (EROI) of solar photovoltaic systems: A systematic review and metaanalysis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,” 47, 133–141 (2015): [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Pickard, A simple lower bound on the EROI of photovoltaic electricity generation, Energy Policy, 107, 488–490 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- PV polysilicon weekly spot prices, [Online]. Available: http://pvinsights.com/ [Access date: 28 February 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- BloombergNEF, New Energy Outlook 2018 [Online]. Available: https://about.bnef.com/new-energy-outlook/#toc-download [Access date: 10 November 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Liebreich, Dissertation at the opening of the “Bloomberg New Energy Finance Summit 2015, New York [Online]. Available: https://sitecstatement.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/44-bloomberg-new-energy-finance-april-2015-bloomberg-new-energy-finance-summit.pdf [Access date: 28 February 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Lazard, Levelized Cost of Energy and Leveli/ed Cost of Storage 2018 [Online]. Available: https://www.lazard.com/perspective/levelized-cost-of-energy-and-levelized-cost-of-storage-2018/ [Access date: 10 November 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Renewable energy Policy network (REN21), Renewables 2018 Global Status Report [Online]. Available:: http://www.ren21.net/status-of-renewables/global-status-report/ [Access date: 10 November 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, J. Ahmad, A. Ciocia, P. di Leo, How much is the advisable self-sufficiency of aggregated prosumers with photovoltaic-wind power and storage to avoid grid upgrades?, 2017 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, Cincinnati, OH, 2017, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, J. Ahmad, A. Ciocia, P. di Leo, F. Giordano, Maximization of self-sufficiency with grid constraints: PV generators, wind turbines and storage to feed tertiary sector users, 2017 IEEE 44th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Washington DC, pp. 3096–3101. [Google Scholar]
- Italian Transmission System Operator (TERNA), “Trend of the electricity demand in real time,” 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.terna.it/SistemaElettrico/StatisticheePrevisioni/DatiStatistici.aspx [Access date: 10 November 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Carullo, A. Castellana, A. Vallan, A. Ciocia, F. Spertino, Uncertainty issues in the experimental assessment of degradation rate of power ratings in photovoltaic modules, Measurement, 111, 432–440 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ciocia et al., Voltage control in low voltage grids: A comparison between the use of distributed photovoltaic converters or centralized devices, IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe), Milan, 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, P. Di Leo, F. Corona and F. Papandrea, Inverters for grid connection of photovoltaic systems and power quality: Case studies, 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems (PEDG), Aalborg, 2012, pp. 564–569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, G. Chicco, A. Ciocia, G. Malgaroli, A. Mazza and A. Russo, Harmonic distortion and unbalance analysis in multi-inverter photovoltaic systems, 2018 International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM), Amalfi, 2018, pp. 1031–1036. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Energy Information Administration, Levelized Cost and Levelized Avoided Cost of New Generation Resources in the Annual Energy Outlook 2016 [Online]. Available: http://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/pdf/electricity_generation.pdf [Access date: 10 November 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ciocia, J. Ahmad, G. Chicco, P. Di Leo e F. Spertino, Optimal Size of Photovoltaic Systems with Storage for Office and Residential Loads in the Italian Net-Billing Scheme, in UPEC 2016, Coimbra, Portugal, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Oudalov, ABB Switzerland, Corporate Research, Energy Storage in Electric Power Systems - Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Ispra, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Italian Energy Services Operator, Gestore servizi energetici (GSE) [Online]. Available: http://www.gse.it/ [Access date: 28 February 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- Danish Wind Energy Associates (DWEA), 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.windpower.org [Access date: 28 February 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, P. Di Leo, I. S. Ilie, G. Chicco, DFIG equivalent circuit and mismatch assessment between manufacturer and experimental power-wind speed curves, Renewable Energy, 48, 333–343 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, A. Ciocia, P. Di Leo, R. Tommasini, I. Berardone, M. Corrado, A. Infuso, M. Paggi, A power and energy procedure in operating photovoltaic systems to quantify the losses according to the causes, Solar Energy, 118, 313–326 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.