E3S Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2019Science and the Future 2 “Contradictions and Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- Rockstrom J., et al. Ecol Soc 14, 32 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, 2018: Summary for Policymakers. In: Global warming of 1.5°C. (V. Masson-Delmotte, et al eds). World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 32 pp (2018). [Google Scholar]
- FAO 2019, The State of the World's Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture, J. Belanger & D. Pilling (eds.). FAO Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture Assessments. Rome. 572 pp. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Jambeck, R. Geyer, C. Wilcox, T.R. Siegler, R. Perryman, A. Andrady, R. Narayan and K.L. Law. Science, 347, 768–771 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Willet, et al. Lancet, 393, 447–492. (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lassaletta, G. Billen, J. Garnier, et al. Environ Res Lett 11 0950072016 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Poore and T. Nemecek. Science, 360, 987–992 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Garnett. Changing What We Eat: A Call for Research and Action on Widespread Adoption of Sustainable Healthy Eating, Food Climate Research Network (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Vanham. Water Internat. 43, 731–745 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mekonnen and A.Y. Hoekstra. The green, blue and grey water footprint of farm animals and animal products. Value of Water Research Report Series No. 48, UNESCO-IHE, Delft, the Netherlands (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Clune, E. Crossin, K. Verghese, J. Cleaner Prod. 140, 766–783 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Greening household behaviour: Overview from the 2011 survey, OECD studies on environmental policy and household behaviour. OECD Publishing (2013). [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Restaurant Association website [Online]. Available: http://www.thesra.org [Access date: 28th April 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- The Barilla Centre for Food & Nutrition Foundation website [Online]. Available: http://www.barillacfn.com [Access date: 28th April 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- The GreenApes benefit corporation website [Online]. Available: http://www.greeapes.com [Access date: 28th April 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- WHO, FACT SHEET N°394, Healthy diet, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- GLOPAN, Food systems and diets: Facing the challenges of the 21st century. Global Panel on Agriculture and Food Systems for Nutrition, London (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.