E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Innovation|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- Z Xu. An introduction to Tibetan traditional architecture, first ed. China Architecture & Building Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S Yu. An overview of the development of Tibet architecture and decoration. Architectural Journal. 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L Huang, C Liu. The image relationship between traditional architectural space and religious culture in Tibet. Huazhong Architecture. 28, 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y Peng, M Cao. Freely Developed Traditional Buildings in Tibet——Primary Research on the Planning and Space Features in Tibet Traditional Buildings. Chinese and Overseas Architecture. 10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J Zhuang. Traditional houses in Lhasa and architectural styles of Tibet. Planners. 2 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D Xu, X Dong. The social function of Tibetan folk. Journal of Sichuan University for Nationalities. 19, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y Chen, S Liu. The influence of Tibetan Buddhist color culture on Tibet residential architecture. Pubic Communication of Science & Technology. 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J Zhou, T Li. Study on the Origins of Tibetan Rdzong(fort)——the Official Building. Journal of Tibet University. 23, 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.