E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Management and Pollution Control|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- M. A. Sivarao, M. S. Rizal, and A. Kamely, “An investigation toward development of economical brake lining wear alert system,” Int. J. Eng. Technol. IJET, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 251–256, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Kinkaid, O. M. O’Reilly, and P. Papadopoulos, “Automotive disc brake squeal,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 267, no. 1, pp. 105–166, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Jacko, P. H. S. Tsang, and S. K. Rhee, “Automotive friction materials evolution during the past decade,” Wear, vol. 100, no. 1–3, pp. 503–515, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- L. St, “US Survey shows imports of asbestos brake materials increasing,” St. Louis, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- C. O. Mgbemena, C. E. Mgbemena, and M. O. Okwu, “Thermal stability of pulverized palm kernel shell (PKS) based friction lining material locally developed from spent waste,” ChemXpress, vol. 5, pp. 115–122, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Olele, A. C. Nkwocha, I. C. Ekeke, M. O. Ileagu, and E. O. Okeke, “Assessment of Palm Kernel Shell as Friction Material for Brake Pad Production,” Int. J. Eng. Manag. Res., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 281–284, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Yawas, S. Y. Aku, and S. G. Amaren, “Morphology and properties of periwinkle shell asbestos-free brake pad,” J. King Saud Univ. Sci., vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 103–109, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dhand, G. Mittal, K. Y. Rhee, S. J. Park, and D. Hui, “A short review on basalt fiber reinforced polymer composites,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 73, no. December, pp. 166–180, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Fiore, G. Di Bella, and A. Valenza, “Glass–basalt/epoxy hybrid composites for marine applications,” Mater. Des., vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 2091–2099, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dalinkevich, K. Z. Gumargalieva, S. S. Marakhovsky, and A. V Soukhanov, “Modern basalt fibrous materials and basalt fiber-based polymeric composites,” J. Nat. Fibers, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 248–271, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Lopresto, C. Leone, and I. De Iorio, “Mechanical characterisation of basalt fibre reinforced plastic,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 717–723, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Venkateshwaran, A. ElayaPerumal, A. Alavudeen, and M. Thiruchitrambalam, “Mechanical and water absorption behaviour of banana/sisal reinforced hybrid composites,” Mater. Des., vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 4017–4021, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Hyndman and M. J. Drury, “Physical properties of basalts, gabbros, and ultramafic rocks from DSDP Leg 37,” DSDP, vol. 37, pp. 395–401, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi and J. Kim, “Thermal conductivity of epoxy composites with a binary-particle system of aluminum oxide and aluminum nitride fillers,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 51, pp. 140–147, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.