E3S Web Conf.
Volume 121, 2019I International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil and Gas Industry”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Selection & Design|
|Published online||14 October 2019|
- M. Gelfgat, V. Chizhikov, S. Kolesov, et al., “Application of Aluminum Alloy Tube Semis: Problems and Solutions in the Development of Exploration, Production and Transportation Business of Hydrocarbons in the Arctic”, paper SPE 166919 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Fain G.M. et al, “Aluminum alloys for offshore drilling systems”, Proceedings of the 14-th International Conference on OMAE, Volume I-B, Offshore Technology (1995), pp. 299-306 [Google Scholar]
- Gelfgat, M.Ya. et al., “Drillstring with aluminium alloy pipes design and practices, ” paper SPE 79873 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Tikhonov, V.S. et al., “Comprehensive Studies of Aluminium Drillpipe, ” paper IADC/SPE 128328 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hong, L.J. et al., “HZ25-4 ERD Challenging Drilling Project—New Strategy and New technology Implementation Are the Keys to Improved Drilling Performance, ” paper SPE 134949 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gelfgat, M.Ya. et al., “Aluminium Alloy Tubulars— Assessment for Ultralong Well Construction, ” paper SPE 109722 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Gelfgat, M.Ya. et al., “Aluminium Alloys for Casing and Tubing”, paper IPTC 14888 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gelfgat M.Ya. et al., “High-Strength Aluminum Alloys for Deepwater Riser Applications”, Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, Paper OTC 16185, Houston, Texas, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Gelfgat M.Ya., Tikhonov, V.S., Chizhikov, V.V., “Aluminum Alloy Risers – Innovation Project Experience for Offshore Oil & Gas Wells” in the Vestnik Assotsiatsii Burovikh Podryadchikov, v.1, pp.40-47, Moscow, Russia, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jeffry K. Lehner, Ian Barker, David Walters, “Lightweight Drilling Riser Achieves 12 Years Successful Operation in Offshore Brazil”: Paper presented at Offshore Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 22–25 March (2016) 9 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tikhonov V.S., et al: “Aluminum Catenary Production Riser: Design, Testing Results, Ways to Improvement”, Proceedings of the ASME 31st International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, paper OMAE2012-83001, June 10-15, Rio-de-Janeiro, Brazil, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Alikin et al. “Aluminum Riser Assembly”, US 2009/0272537A1, United States Patent Application Publication, Nov. 5, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.