E3S Web Conf.
Volume 121, 2019I International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil and Gas Industry”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Selection & Design|
|Published online||14 October 2019|
- A. Kaletin, Yu. Kaletina, Bul. PNRPU. Mech. Eng., mat. sci.. Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 22-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maltseva, “Investigation of the structures and properties of high-strength ferritic-bainitic steels intended for high-pressure pipelines”. Phd diss. Chelybinsk, Russia. 194 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Holodnyj, Resistance improvement against hydrogen cracking of pipe steels sheets based on the control of structure formation in the central segregation zone during thermomechanical processing. Phd diss. Moscow, Russia. 187 p. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Nekrasova, T. Olshanskaya, Bul. PNRPU. Mech. Eng., mat. sci. Vol. 16, No3, pp. 21-29 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Vyboyschik, R. Luchkin, S. Platonov, Svar. Proizv. No. 6. pp. 12-16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zagoryanskij, Bul. KrNU. No.2 prt. 1. pp. 61-68. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Varlamov, I. Barenboym, O. Steklov, Oil & gas terr., No. 6, pp. 36-44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rosentahl D. Transact. ASME N.11, pp.849-865. (1946) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rykalin, Calculations of thermal processes during welding. Moscow. 296 p. (1951) [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldak, M. Akhlaghi, Computation welding mechanics. Springer Science + Business Media Inc., Boston, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Konovalov, A. Kurkin, E. Makarov, V. Nerovnij, B. Yakushin, Theory of welding processes. Moscow. 752 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bagryanskij, Z. Dobrotina, K. Hrenov, Theory of welding processes. Kiev. 424 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.