E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- D.B. Vafin, A.V. Sadykov, M.A. Butyakov, Calculation of a Three-Dimensional Temperature Field with Allowance for the Radiation Heat Exchange in Chambers of Tubular Ovens with Acoustic Burners High Temperature 4 (4), 553–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Vafin, A.V. Sadykov, Thermal calculation for a furnace with three – tiered near – wall burners Thermophysics and Aeromechanics 23 (2), 281–8 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Vafin, Complex Heat Transfer: Radiation Heat Transfer in Power Plants (Saarbrücken. Deutschland: LAP LAMBERT Acad. Publ) 251 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler Numerical Modelling and Experimental Testing of Heat Exchangers (Springer, Cham) 588 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Shang, 2019 Landmarks and new frontiers of computational fluid dynamics Advances in Aerodynamics AIA01 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Fiveland, Three-Dimensional Radiative Heat Transfer Solutions by the Discrete-Ordinates Method Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer 2 (4), 309–16 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Truelove, Discrete – Ordinate Solutions of the Radiation Transport Equation Journal of Heat Transfer 109, 1048–51 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Fiveland, Comparison of Discrete Ordinates Formulations for Radiative Heat Transfer in Multidimensional Geometries J. Thermophys. Heat Transfer 9, 47–53 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Edwards, Molecular gas band radiation Advanes in Heat Transfer (New York) 12, 115–93 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Hubbard, Infrared Mean Absorption Coefficients of Luminous Flames and Smoke J. Heat Transfer 100, 235–39 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Pai, S. Michelfelder, D.B. Spaldlng, Prediction of Furnace Heat Transfer with a Three-Dimensional Mathematical Model Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 21 (5), 571–75 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Spaldlng, Mathematical Models of Turbulent Flames: Review Combustion Science and Technology 13, 3–25 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Volkov, Comparison of low-Reynolds models of turbulence with results of direct simulation for a channel flow Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 12 (3), 365–78 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Vafin, A.V. Sadykov, Three – dimensional mathematical model of external heat exchange in combustors of tube furnaces Vestn. Kazansk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. A.N. Tupoleva 2, 18–23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Sedelkin, Research and development of computational methods of heat exchange in tubular furnaces of the gas and petrochemical industry Doctoral (Tech.) Dissertation (Saratov Politekh. Inst.) 577 (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.