E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Yu.S. Tsygankova Express-assessment of heat losses in heating networks News of higher educational institutions. Problems of energy 5-6, 23–28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Izmailova, T.O. Politova, V.V. Serov, Development of methods of detection of pipelines corrosion defeat by computer modeling 2nd international conference on industrial engineering, applications and manufacturing 10.1109/ICIEAM.2016.7911605 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zwierzchowski, O. Niemyjski, Influence of different operating conditions of a district heating and cooling system on heat transportation losses of a district heating network Conf. ser.: Materials science and engineering 471 042019, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Saifullin, Y.V. Vankov, E.R. Bazukova, A.V. Maryashev, Evaluation of heat transporting losses due to ghanges of insulation properties during operation Journal of physics: conf. ser. 9, Low-temperature plasma during the deposition of functional coatings vol. Scientific technical conference on low temperature plasma during the deposition of functional coatings 1058 012061, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Bazukova, and Yu.V. Vankov Heat losses with deterioration of insulation properties during operation Don engineering bulletin 3 3249, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, E.R. Bazukova, S.I. Islamova, A.V. Busarov, Assessment of heat transport losses during insulation aging Innovative, information and communication technologies 1, 572–576 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zakirova, and N.D. Chichirova, The improving effectiveness thermal insulation of heating systems with thin-film covering using International journal of civil engineering and technology (IJCIET) 10, 1142–1146 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Nemova, Yu.A. Lezhneva, N.A. Tsvetkov, Ye.G. Alekseeva, The effect of changes in thermal conductivity of insulating materials on the heat losses of main pipelines Tomsk state architectural-building univ. bulletin 5, 151–160 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, E.R. Bazukova, A.S. Gavrilov, Assessment of transport losses of heat at change of properties of thermal isolation IOP conf. series: earth and environmental science 012127, 288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Yartsev, A.A. Mamontov, S.A. Mamontov, Operational properties and durability of thermal insulation materials (mineral wool and polystyrene foam) Roofing and insulating materials 1, 8–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Smorodova, Instrumental assessment of the aging dynamics of mineral wool thermal insulation Innovation science 7-8, 90–92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Smorodova, Dynamics of heat-shielding properties of mineral wool thermal insulation with the time of operation Scientific-practical electronic journal Alley of Science 9, 367–370 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Dementiev, Assesment of the service life of polyurethane foam for thermal insulation Polyurethane foam 2, 38–41 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- https://bos-pro.ru [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules: SR 41-103-2000 Design of thermal insulation of equipment and pipelines 2012 regulatory and technical material (Moscow: Ministry of Regional Development of Russia) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Shoyhet, Desing of thermal insulation ofthermal networks heat pipelines Energysaving 1, 66–67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.