E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Laptev A G, Farakhov T M and Basharov M M 2016 “Processes and apparatuses of chemical technologies: modeling and modernization of industrial desulfurizing packed columns at refineries” Chem. and tech. of fuels and oils 52 (5) 472-479 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laptev A G, Farakhov M I and Basharov M M 2014 Improving the Efficiency of Gas-Separation Units in Ethylene Production Chem. and Petrol. Eng. 50(7-8) 5 p [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang A, Jin S, Shen W, Chien I-L and Ren J 2019 Investigation of energy-saving azeotropic dividing wall column to achieve cleaner production via heat exchanger network and heat pump technique J. of Cl. Prod. 234, 410-422 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikova L V, Kostyleva E E, Chilikova I I and Sitnikov S Y 2019 The use of heat pump installations as part of waste energy convertion complexes in the joint generation of electrical and thermal energy IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Int. Scientific Conf. “Efficient waste treatment – 2018” (13-14 December, 2018) p. 012067 [Google Scholar]
- Kladov I V, Sedlov A S, Shelginsky AYa and Galaktionov V V 2012 “Analysis of the efficiency of using open-type electric pump systems with electric drive in the production of phosphoric acid extraction” El. Equip.: operat. and rep. 6, 13-17 [Google Scholar]
- Krasavina E O and Plotnikova L V 2016 Energy-saving heat pump in industrial separation systems Bull. of Kaz. St. Power Eng. Un. 4 (32) 95-105 [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikova L V, Efremov G I, Sitnikov S Y and Chilikova I I 2019 Energy-resource-saving system “distillation unit heat pump” for industrial separation of substances 2018 Int. Multi-Conf. on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, FarEastCon 2018. (Vladivostok: Far Eastern Federal University) p 8602494 [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikova L.V. Chilikova I.I. Valiev R.N. Uhlin V.E. Kantyukov R R, Lebedev R V, Shenkarenko S V 2018 Organization of a system for converting secondary thermal energy using heat pump equipment for an oil refinery of the eastern oil company Terr. “Neftegaz” 11 20-24 [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikova L V, Chilikova I I, Sitnikov S Y and Efremov G I 2016 Systematic approach to the assessment of energy complex efficiency for thermal energy production with heat power saving transformer turning on Int. J. of Pharm. and Tech. 8 (4) 26727-37 [Google Scholar]
- Efremov G I and Pinskiy M E 1997 “On the calculation of the rectification of organic solvents in the processes of fabric finishing” Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zav. Tech. of the textile ind. 3 103 [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandrov I A, Efremov G I and Bryuzginov E V 2007 Application of a heat pump in rectification processes Energy sav. and water treat. 1, 33-36 [Google Scholar]
- Ostrovsky G M, Lapteva T V, Ziyatdinov N N and Silvestrova A S 2017 Design of Chemical Engineering Systems with Chance Constraints Theor. Found. of Chem. Eng. 51 (6) 961-971 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ostrovsky G M, Ziyatdinov N N, Lapteva T V, Silvestrova A S, Nguyen Q T 2017 Optimization of Chemical Process with Joint Chance Constraints Ind. and Eng. Chem. Res. 56 (12) 3309-3331 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ostrovsky G M, Lapteva T V and Ziyatdinov N N 2014 Optimal design of chemical processes under uncertainty Theor. Found. of Chem. Eng. 48 (5) 583-593 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ostrovskii G M, Ziyatdinov N N, Lapteva T V and Bogula N Y 2010 Optimal design of a system of distillation columns Dokl. Chem. 431 (2) 116-119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.