E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.A. Sinitsyn, N.N. Monarkin, and T.V. Rogulina, Federal law of power saving and opportunity of developing new the switching heat recovery devices for heat supply needs (World Applied Sciences Journal, 27 (13A), 361–365 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barsi, A. Perrone, Y. Qu, L. Ratto, G. Ricci, V. Sergeev, and P. Zunino, Compressor and Turbine Multidisciplinary Design for Highly Efficient Micro-gas Turbine 27 (3), 259–269 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gudkov, D.N. Dadonov, E.A. Krotkov, O. Krasulina, and N. Akobiya, Research features of voltage static load characteristics in the electric system of Russia (2017 6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization: Trends and Future Directions, ICRITO 295–300 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Boguslawsky, N. Korovkin, M. Hayakawa, and A.C. Large, Machines: Theory and investigation methods of currents and losses in stator and rotor meshes including operation with nonlinear loads (Book) 1–550 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chernavin, and N. Korovkin, Interactive methods efficiency analysis of multicriteria optimization of electric energy systems static operating modes (Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE North West Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference, EIConRusNW 2016) 527–529 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Belyaev, K.A. Izotova, and I.V. Kashin, Stability of ultra long distance AC power transmission lines with controlled shunt compensation devices (Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, 2018-January) 572–576 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Karpov, and D.A. Akimov, Integral indicators improvement (SAIFI) of power supply reliability in electric distribution systems based on reclosers placement optimization (Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, 2018-January) 663–666 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belyaev, A. Egorov, N. Korovkin, and V. Chudny, Economic aspects of ensuring the capacity adequacy of electric power systems (E3S Web of Conferences, 58, 01010) (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Bahrami, Mechanics of diagnostic machine on electrical transmission lines conductors (MATEC Web of Conferences, 224, 02021) (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Vanin, Relay protection on the elements of computing equipment (Energoatomizdat, Leningrad) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Atabekov, Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering.Nonlinear electrical circuits.Electromagnetic field (Lan, St. Petersburg) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lykin, Electrical Systems and Networks: textbook (Logos, Moscow) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Lokhanin, V.G. Narovlyansky, A.I. Skrypnik, and T.O. Tovstyak, Modeling emergency control devices for preventing asynchronous modes in an EPS using operational formulas Electric stations, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of RADIUS Automation JSC (URL: https://www.rza.ru). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.