E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- M. Tomizuka, T.C. Tsao, K.K. Chew, Amer. Contr. Conf. Rec. Discrete-time domain analysis and synthesis of repetitive controller 860–66 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H.I. Cha, S.S. Kim, M.G. Kang, Y.H. Chung, Real-time digital control of PWM inverter with PI compensator for uninterruptible power supply// IEEE IECON Conf. Rec., 1124–1128 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Basharin, Yu.V. Postnikov, Examples of calculating an automated electric drive using a computer: A textbook for universities. 3rd ed. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat. Leningrad Department, 512 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Basharin, L.P. Kozlova, S.B. Fedotovskij, Principles of developing digital systems to control electric drivers, based in microprocessors. Basharin A.V., Kozlova L.P., Fedotovskij S.B., Electrotechnika, 2, 54–58 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Wu, J. Xiao, D. Marković, S.R. Sanders Digital PWM Control: Application in Voltage Regulator Models//IEEE PESC, 77–83 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Peterchev, S.R. Sanders, Quantization resolution and limit cycle in digitally controlled PWM converters//IEEE PESC, 465–471 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lu, Z. Qian, Y. Zeng, Reduction of digital PWM limit ring with novel control algorithm//IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, 1, 521–534 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prodic, D. Maksimovic, Design of a digital PID regulator based on look-up tables for control of high-frequency DC-DC converters// Proc. IEEE Workshop on Computers in Power Electronics, 18-22, 3–4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Peng, D. Maksimovic, A. Prodic, E. Alarcon, Modeling of quantization effects in digitally controlled DC-DC converters//35th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference 2004 (PESC’04) 6, 4312-4318, June 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Van de Sype, K. De Gusseme, F. De Belie, A.P. Van, den Bossche, J.A. Melkebeek, Small-signal z-domain analysis of digitally controlled converters//IEEE Trans. On Power Electronics, 21 (2), March 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Epifantsev, V.P. Krivosheev Parametric synthesis of a digital PI controller for objects of the first and second kind // Territory of New Opportunities. Bulletin of the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service 2, 95–100 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anuchin, Methods of calculating the parameters of the digital PI controller in the electric drive // Electrical Engineering. 5, 32–39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anuchin, Structures of a digital PI controller for an electric drive // Electrical Engineering. 7, 2–6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nasir, A. Raychowdhury, On limit cycle oscillations in discrete-time digital linear regulators//Proc. IEEE Appl. Power Electron. Conf. Expo., 371–376 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Fedotovsky, Synthesis of optimal digital control system for nonlinear electromechanical objects / S.B. Fedotovsky, O.A. Shakhov // Automation and energy saving of machine-building and metallurgical production, technology and reliability of machines, devices and equipment: materials of the International Scientific and Technical Conference. Vologda: VOGU, 236–240 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, Y. Wu, D. Gu, et al: Current ripple mechanism with quantization in digital LLC converters for battery charging applications//IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 33 (2), 1303–1312 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Fedotovsky, Method of calculating the quantization cycle for control systems of electromechanical objects // Actual problems of science and practice in various sectors of the national economy: a collection of reports of the National Scientific and Practical Conference. Part 4 Technical Sciences. Penza: PGUAS.164–169 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mashkin, Assessment current’s pulsations in the PWM converterDC motor system // Modern informatization problems in the technological and telecommunication systems analysis and synthesis: Proc. of the XXIV-th International Open Science Conference – Yelm, WA, USA: Science Book Publishing House. 341–346 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.