E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- B.M. Vishnevsky, G.F. Gaykovich, Wireless sensor networks in industrial automation systems Electronics: Science, technology, business 1, 106–110 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, T. Txai, Wireless sensor networks and applications Springer (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Costa, J.L. Amaral, Analysis of wireless industrial automation standards: ISA-100.11a and WirelessHART (unpublished) Web Exclusive (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gengyun, Comparison and Evaluation of Industrial Wireless Sensor Network Standards ISA100.11a and WirelessHART CHARMERS Master’s thesis (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Petersen, S. Carlsen, WirelessHART Versus ISA100.11a IEEE Industrial Electronics (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, M. Nixon, Wireless HART Real-Time Network for Industrial Automation Springer (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Broadley, R. Karschnia, Using Wireless Transmitters in Single-Use Disposable Bioreactor Control IFPAC Conf ed M Nixon and T Blevins (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Zaripova, V.A. Belavin, The number of higher educational institutions. Problems of energetics 3-4, 93–98 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Belyaeva, R.S. Zaripova, The number of higher educational institutions. Problems of energetics 1-2, 119–126 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, I.I. Chilikova, Systematic approach to the assessment of energy complex efficiency for thermal energy production with heat power saving transformer turning on International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 8 (4), 26727–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Petrova, H. Hanada, Computer simulating of stellar tracks for observations with the lunar polar telescope Planetary and Space Science 68, 86–93 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Petrova, Y.A. Nefedyev The software complex for computer simulating the observation of stars from the lunar surface and calculating their selenographical coordinates SGEM 17 (21), 687–694 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Petrova, Y.A. Nefedyev Developing software processor to carry out analytical operations with trigonometric series by OOP method SGEM 18 (21), 301–308 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, E.E. Kostyleva, The use of heat pump installations as part of waste energy convertion complexes in the joint generation of electrical and thermal energy IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, International Scientific Conference “Efficient waste treatment 012067 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, L.A. Kashipova, Modeling of heat and power system optimal structure using software Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 11 (14), 3028–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.